Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 / 4:45 PM ♥
yepp. got the prelims results... well. i kena improved. and deproved. zzz english : 70 / 95chinese: 92 /100maths : 74 / 100science: 80.5 / 100higher chinese : 55.5 / 60well. terrible man. i nvr top the class for anythingg... sadd... english topped by ethann.. maths i duno... chinese topped by zhangyann or whoever if i nt wrongg. science linpaing... hcl zhangyan i thinkk... haiis sad sad sad ><=( * trashed a few noobs in audition! =P in the 220bmp song hoho! *trashed** J I E Y I N
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 / 4:45 PM ♥
yepp. got the prelims results... well. i kena improved. and deproved. zzz english : 70 / 95chinese: 92 /100maths : 74 / 100science: 80.5 / 100higher chinese : 55.5 / 60well. terrible man. i nvr top the class for anythingg... sadd... english topped by ethann.. maths i duno... chinese topped by zhangyann or whoever if i nt wrongg. science linpaing... hcl zhangyan i thinkk... haiis sad sad sad ><=( * trashed a few noobs in audition! =P in the 220bmp song hoho! *trashed** J I E Y I N
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|