Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 / 11:49 PM ♥
hui lai le. xiang bu xiang wo i heck care you. you wan xiang me you xiang dao you die also no use. bu xiang i also dont give a damn -.- Tmr is officially off-day for me. =] pontangg schh. dont caree. tmr u wont wont see me. serious. i gonna pontang liaos. oh yes. i really reallyLove audi x] Though im a serious nooby. But dhhen they all keep say me pro. ><> i just love it =]
You pervert XD Im not an audition freak you pervert =D
FAM - Happy-Ending Our 1st 1 mth anniversary XD Gratz!
For those crazy ones. Its not some kind of irritating boys. -.-
ZhangYan gone le.
Manish go also.
Yingjie & Fengxian also leaving.
& many more.
So sad. Our class. Why leave? Stay with us throughout the school-term. =[
I'll really miss you. I know you since P4. ><
Can't expect me not to miss you. ><
By chance, we might meet again.
Don't forget about me, ever. ><
With fate, we'll meet again soon.
Oh yes. Some very "boliao" girls, jkjk , created a class blog. xD
I dont know if its done editing but,
PLEASE TAG.
 I know the image quality sucks. But, hey! I did it in a hurry. Jieyin. =]
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 / 11:49 PM ♥
hui lai le. xiang bu xiang wo i heck care you. you wan xiang me you xiang dao you die also no use. bu xiang i also dont give a damn -.- Tmr is officially off-day for me. =] pontangg schh. dont caree. tmr u wont wont see me. serious. i gonna pontang liaos. oh yes. i really reallyLove audi x] Though im a serious nooby. But dhhen they all keep say me pro. ><> i just love it =]
You pervert XD Im not an audition freak you pervert =D
FAM - Happy-Ending Our 1st 1 mth anniversary XD Gratz!
For those crazy ones. Its not some kind of irritating boys. -.-
ZhangYan gone le.
Manish go also.
Yingjie & Fengxian also leaving.
& many more.
So sad. Our class. Why leave? Stay with us throughout the school-term. =[
I'll really miss you. I know you since P4. ><
Can't expect me not to miss you. ><
By chance, we might meet again.
Don't forget about me, ever. ><
With fate, we'll meet again soon.
Oh yes. Some very "boliao" girls, jkjk , created a class blog. xD
I dont know if its done editing but,
PLEASE TAG.
 I know the image quality sucks. But, hey! I did it in a hurry. Jieyin. =]
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|