Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

Thursday, October 16, 2008 / 10:13 PM

wo you hui lai le. :D
thats like so gay lols.
anyways.
the grief was lifted greatly.

阿嬷。您好好走。阿公我们全家大小会照顾的。曾经答应过的事我们不会忘记。
有你的日子,能足以让我一生难忘。你并没有离开我们,只不过到了另一个地方罢了。
好好跟你的妈妈和公公生活吧。也别忘了与我同龄的柔君。年幼往生的她,需要向你多多学习。 别担心,总有一天,我们还是会再次相遇。到时,我们就好好聚聚。没事了,阿嬷,回家了。别挂念着我们。明天,两个小时后,来看了我们,就走了。别再念念不忘了。你的五个儿子,两个女儿,四个媳妇,两个女婿,十一个孙子,还有所有的亲朋戚友都会守护在您的身边。再见了,我最亲爱的阿嬷。

Though i really wish that what we told the younger ones were true. She's just sleeping. But, how can it be true?



Back to business.

WOOTS I DID A FREAKING CFM IN AUDI 190BPM LOVE MODE!

I was like WTF?
OMG. i did it dhhen i gave a shout of stun-nagee lols.
Maybe can try get a ss. If some dont believe lols.
Please wait. =]
-------------------------------------------------
Nope. Sorry. Sever patch. Next time D:
Though it was pure tycoism :D

i love myself for it :D
Cox, im ay potential noob! :D
Lvl. 14 nias. Wad u want -.-
Wanna chiongchiongchiong clubber. :D
But very long no play. Still damn rusty.
Btw,
I love my FAM :]
HappyEnding rocks.
Lols. Im crazyy.
_________________________________________________________
Love, that emotional touch that I can never understand.



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.