Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
The last few chapters. [x] Chapter 23 [x]
Monday, November 10, 2008 / 7:57 PM ♥
BACKK xDBTWBTW!Weiwei @weiiweiix3-kisses.bsPlease tag!Nothing to update today >< Just went out walkwalk. :)Din buy anything. Just window shopping.I rather stay at home sometimes. At least i not bored at home :DBoy, i thought and thought about it.I finally came to a conclusion. This is the best way to end.
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
The last few chapters. [x] Chapter 23 [x]
Monday, November 10, 2008 / 7:57 PM ♥
BACKK xDBTWBTW!Weiwei @weiiweiix3-kisses.bsPlease tag!Nothing to update today >< Just went out walkwalk. :)Din buy anything. Just window shopping.I rather stay at home sometimes. At least i not bored at home :DBoy, i thought and thought about it.I finally came to a conclusion. This is the best way to end.
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|