Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
a brand new start. a new chapter. living in the past
Saturday, November 15, 2008 / 4:12 PM ♥
P1 orientation. :)p1s cute luhs. x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.xCant see you already. Too bad. (:Think. You can see me everyday. When theres a will, theres a way. :)Believe me. Only i dont know how xDYou think lahhs. :D...................................................................Sort of happy. o.oSort of unhappy. O.OIm crazyy. Just hope can see you guys again. Who knows. :DThere might be a possibility entering the same school again? Maybe, i read too much novels. :DNever thought this day would come. School is over. :)I might never see you again. But, doesnt really matter does it?We'll have a new sch,new friends,new subjects,new teachers, new challenges. When we leave, we leave our memories, friends behind. & we are not coming back. Good luh anyway. :) Sort of tired. Just wanna drift off ito a deep depep sleep. Hibernate? Maybe. I just want to forget everything, that is bugging me. Tired. Can i give up? I really want. So much to give up. ):argh. Heck care lahs. Im sick. & I dont wanna care anymore. (:
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
a brand new start. a new chapter. living in the past
Saturday, November 15, 2008 / 4:12 PM ♥
P1 orientation. :)p1s cute luhs. x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.xCant see you already. Too bad. (:Think. You can see me everyday. When theres a will, theres a way. :)Believe me. Only i dont know how xDYou think lahhs. :D...................................................................Sort of happy. o.oSort of unhappy. O.OIm crazyy. Just hope can see you guys again. Who knows. :DThere might be a possibility entering the same school again? Maybe, i read too much novels. :DNever thought this day would come. School is over. :)I might never see you again. But, doesnt really matter does it?We'll have a new sch,new friends,new subjects,new teachers, new challenges. When we leave, we leave our memories, friends behind. & we are not coming back. Good luh anyway. :) Sort of tired. Just wanna drift off ito a deep depep sleep. Hibernate? Maybe. I just want to forget everything, that is bugging me. Tired. Can i give up? I really want. So much to give up. ):argh. Heck care lahs. Im sick. & I dont wanna care anymore. (:
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|