Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Unknown love
Monday, November 17, 2008 / 12:29 AM ♥
Im back. :)In the middle of the night. I cant sleep. Someone is on my mind. :D& I cant seem to put it aside. So i just have to let it wander around. Some things cant be forced yeah? I would love things to go my way though. 那只能,悄悄地离开。悄悄地回顾,我们,的那些曾经。“心里的雨倾盆而下.... 守着电话,去等不到他”
也不知何故。jieyin.
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
Unknown love
Monday, November 17, 2008 / 12:29 AM ♥
Im back. :)In the middle of the night. I cant sleep. Someone is on my mind. :D& I cant seem to put it aside. So i just have to let it wander around. Some things cant be forced yeah? I would love things to go my way though. 那只能,悄悄地离开。悄悄地回顾,我们,的那些曾经。“心里的雨倾盆而下.... 守着电话,去等不到他”
也不知何故。jieyin.
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|