Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
[x] Chapter 24 [x] Gone.Left.Bye
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 / 5:52 PM ♥
11 Nov 2008Im here. For maybe a long post if i have the mood though.
Cya Lymey!!
Bon voyagee. My jiejie take care overseas horh. :)
I'll miss you loads&tons. :D
Ahh. Early in the morning go west coast Sit on that highhigh thing. LOL1st time leh :DQuite fun anyway. Most of us tried & yeah,i never played till so crazy before. THANKS LOADS MDM NG! I LOVE YOU LOADS&TONS.LOLAhh, go back class, wth. only girl in class? walaoo. Aft that is mt, xD go comp lab read book :) Aft sch go swens i sibeh broke liao lah go arcade aft that! shiok lols.
Dhhen, aiyahs. see xinying blog. (:12 Nov o8Which is... erms.. today?musclee ache the whole day lah. laugh also pain... cant really move. :(liver also pain. siao liao lahsoccer sort da rock today LOL damn funny :)nothing really happened dhen. :)Today is 2nd last day of school le. I would really love to leave. If you would understand. My fear of changes & partings. I dont think i care already. There is just too much too much partings this year. Too many goodbyes. Only that, i got to know him, lymey, & much more. & I tasted hatred. (:
Theres only total of 25 chapters.
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
[x] Chapter 24 [x] Gone.Left.Bye
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 / 5:52 PM ♥
11 Nov 2008Im here. For maybe a long post if i have the mood though.
Cya Lymey!!
Bon voyagee. My jiejie take care overseas horh. :)
I'll miss you loads&tons. :D
Ahh. Early in the morning go west coast Sit on that highhigh thing. LOL1st time leh :DQuite fun anyway. Most of us tried & yeah,i never played till so crazy before. THANKS LOADS MDM NG! I LOVE YOU LOADS&TONS.LOLAhh, go back class, wth. only girl in class? walaoo. Aft that is mt, xD go comp lab read book :) Aft sch go swens i sibeh broke liao lah go arcade aft that! shiok lols.
Dhhen, aiyahs. see xinying blog. (:12 Nov o8Which is... erms.. today?musclee ache the whole day lah. laugh also pain... cant really move. :(liver also pain. siao liao lahsoccer sort da rock today LOL damn funny :)nothing really happened dhen. :)Today is 2nd last day of school le. I would really love to leave. If you would understand. My fear of changes & partings. I dont think i care already. There is just too much too much partings this year. Too many goodbyes. Only that, i got to know him, lymey, & much more. & I tasted hatred. (:
Theres only total of 25 chapters.
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|