Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Monday, April 27, 2009 / 9:39 PM ♥
Bits and pieces. TEOJIELING bumped into TANJUNMENG on the eve of her birthday and laughed hysterically. :D I know that you are damn happy. :D Okay, it was really funny. Haha. Kenzi? LOL. I dont like him for pete's sake. Anyway, he is super kaifang one. LOL. That time i went to his house right. LOL. We meeting Vivek. :D So he say he want change. I say i wait for him outside. So out i went. Okay, LOL after i wear my shoe, i opened the door innocently to check out if he is ready. LOL. Okay hes not lah! LOL! So lol, never wear shirt x.x He was still like. I dont mind you looking, just dont stare like that. LOL. Was i staring? NOOO. Dont think so LOL. He wore his father's singlet i think LOL. It was like so baolu and huge LOL.Vivek was like : You might as well dont wear anything, and it wont make a difference. LOL Kenzi was like : I want show off my muscles cannot arh. LOL .Jikos :DTheres still alot of @ Kenzi's house scene. LOL. Okay, there was once with Vivek,Charmaine and Xinying! LOLOL. Finally im not alone there or the only girl LOL. Xinying, given her itchiness of her hand LOL.She went around touching everything Wahaha. :DSo LOL.Kenzi had to monitor her with a bamboo pole ! HAHHAHAHAI laughed like crazy siah . :DStill got what. HAHAH. Dont remember much LOL. Oh yeah, Alicia's randomness. " Hey i like pigeons! Do you like pigeons? "" No i like pigeon meat. "Then she will hit me. LOL. Okay, its a tradition. Ppl ask me what i like ...EG ; Jojo like pigs . LOL. She asked me if i like pigs, i said i like pork. :DOkok.Random Alicia. Its gets stressful sometimes. Im sorry if i keep losing my temper at you, or lose my cool, run out of patience too easily. Sorry. Truly.I know i keep exploding, like how i was before. But it gets harder and harder to keep my terrible temper in check. Me? Im actually not a nice person. I just try to be nice to everybody. Try, as in my best. You are a very nice friend, evidently. While, im not, as everyone can see. Just hope that, you wouldnt bear a grudge upon this. I know that you know whats been happening. Around me. I just get so upset, its too difficult at times. Cep, i felt so, outcasted.People had dinners with their familes... When was the last time i had one? Long time ago. When was the last time, the whole family was even together? There will be days where everyone is in singapore. But we never sat down together, for a nice peaceful meal . Perhaps, its my fault. I choose to think this way. How else can i choose to think? All the unpleasant things that happened were not my fault? I dont think so. Its too naive to believe in such a tale. I really envy, those who can see their parents,each and everyday. Even for someone to nag at you, its still care. Why take things for granted,it'll be too late to regret, when you lose them.Or things go out of hand. Its always depressing for me, to know, that other people had a perfectly complete family.While I, had none of those. Yes, i used to see my father everyday. Every single day. And they fought, and quarrelled. I just couldnt pretend to be oblivious towards my surroundings. Choir got gold <3 style="COLOR: rgb(255,153,0)" face="trebuchet ms">To HUILYNN :Thanks thanks. Haha. ((:But well, i believe life should be lived to its fullest. No time for sorrows. (: Just smile, and get on with life. :D At times like this, Nothing really matters anymore. Jammed. What gatherings, what desires, Nothing. Its all nothing but craps. Suddenly, things of sentimental values, seemed like nothing at all. Extremely depressing . Stupid fucking CEP. Why must all those questions be asked. But then again, im probably too sensitive.
--
Realised its been a long time since i replied tags. I will reply them, as soon as possible. :\
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
Monday, April 27, 2009 / 9:39 PM ♥
Bits and pieces. TEOJIELING bumped into TANJUNMENG on the eve of her birthday and laughed hysterically. :D I know that you are damn happy. :D Okay, it was really funny. Haha. Kenzi? LOL. I dont like him for pete's sake. Anyway, he is super kaifang one. LOL. That time i went to his house right. LOL. We meeting Vivek. :D So he say he want change. I say i wait for him outside. So out i went. Okay, LOL after i wear my shoe, i opened the door innocently to check out if he is ready. LOL. Okay hes not lah! LOL! So lol, never wear shirt x.x He was still like. I dont mind you looking, just dont stare like that. LOL. Was i staring? NOOO. Dont think so LOL. He wore his father's singlet i think LOL. It was like so baolu and huge LOL.Vivek was like : You might as well dont wear anything, and it wont make a difference. LOL Kenzi was like : I want show off my muscles cannot arh. LOL .Jikos :DTheres still alot of @ Kenzi's house scene. LOL. Okay, there was once with Vivek,Charmaine and Xinying! LOLOL. Finally im not alone there or the only girl LOL. Xinying, given her itchiness of her hand LOL.She went around touching everything Wahaha. :DSo LOL.Kenzi had to monitor her with a bamboo pole ! HAHHAHAHAI laughed like crazy siah . :DStill got what. HAHAH. Dont remember much LOL. Oh yeah, Alicia's randomness. " Hey i like pigeons! Do you like pigeons? "" No i like pigeon meat. "Then she will hit me. LOL. Okay, its a tradition. Ppl ask me what i like ...EG ; Jojo like pigs . LOL. She asked me if i like pigs, i said i like pork. :DOkok.Random Alicia. Its gets stressful sometimes. Im sorry if i keep losing my temper at you, or lose my cool, run out of patience too easily. Sorry. Truly.I know i keep exploding, like how i was before. But it gets harder and harder to keep my terrible temper in check. Me? Im actually not a nice person. I just try to be nice to everybody. Try, as in my best. You are a very nice friend, evidently. While, im not, as everyone can see. Just hope that, you wouldnt bear a grudge upon this. I know that you know whats been happening. Around me. I just get so upset, its too difficult at times. Cep, i felt so, outcasted.People had dinners with their familes... When was the last time i had one? Long time ago. When was the last time, the whole family was even together? There will be days where everyone is in singapore. But we never sat down together, for a nice peaceful meal . Perhaps, its my fault. I choose to think this way. How else can i choose to think? All the unpleasant things that happened were not my fault? I dont think so. Its too naive to believe in such a tale. I really envy, those who can see their parents,each and everyday. Even for someone to nag at you, its still care. Why take things for granted,it'll be too late to regret, when you lose them.Or things go out of hand. Its always depressing for me, to know, that other people had a perfectly complete family.While I, had none of those. Yes, i used to see my father everyday. Every single day. And they fought, and quarrelled. I just couldnt pretend to be oblivious towards my surroundings. Choir got gold <3 style="COLOR: rgb(255,153,0)" face="trebuchet ms">To HUILYNN :Thanks thanks. Haha. ((:But well, i believe life should be lived to its fullest. No time for sorrows. (: Just smile, and get on with life. :D At times like this, Nothing really matters anymore. Jammed. What gatherings, what desires, Nothing. Its all nothing but craps. Suddenly, things of sentimental values, seemed like nothing at all. Extremely depressing . Stupid fucking CEP. Why must all those questions be asked. But then again, im probably too sensitive.
--
Realised its been a long time since i replied tags. I will reply them, as soon as possible. :\
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|