Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Monday, April 20, 2009 / 8:33 PM ♥
Post, dedicated to my life, xinying, and someone who played a huge role in my P6 life. Dedicated to , my life. Lessons were normal. (: Though i fell asleep in geog. But its okay. Music is okay.Jap was fun. Ok. TalkedCrappedLearnedPlayed. Xinying : This is letter 2. :DHopefully i remember it. And well, maybe someday, you will unearth my blog to find this. Okayokay. :DXinying, remain happy as always, its okay if you cant find family warmth, like me, well, i had bits and pieces of it though. But it doesnt feel complete. I think you can understand what i mean, and feel with me. 家家有本难念的经Well, not everyone is as lucky as Shini. But its okay, we have Th5 dont we? :)Though your comments arent really constructive at times, Haha, no offence, But, we can all sense the love isnt it? Most of us may be seperated, BukitViewPrimary still holds our memories, i believe we hold it in our hearts too. (: Well, you have someone who loves you, you know who i mean. Hopefully. You know, that freaking guy i like since like, from P4 ): Liked again in P6 that one. Liked all the way till now. I very hopeless already, a total failure. ): I want to forget him. ): Oops, lets not talk about me. Anyway, Be that WoodBridge Escapee, Be that Xinying we all know. :DBe that true Bukit Viewen. Dedicated to .... ( - - - ) Haiis. Why you disappear you bastard. WHY? D: I miss you alotalot you know. ): WhyWhy. Heck i care if you like her. Why the freak would i care?! I dont. Why must you disappear? If you could be here, to let me care for you,in any league, be it a good friend, a sister, or just an acquaintance. I dont really care in any sense. Dont disappear already. I wont eat you, but maybe she will. She looks like shes going to kill me anytime. Oh well . Nevermind :D
--- Jieyin isnt emotional. :D Jieyin is just tired. Tired of everything around her. She longs for her life to return to what it used to be.
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
Monday, April 20, 2009 / 8:33 PM ♥
Post, dedicated to my life, xinying, and someone who played a huge role in my P6 life. Dedicated to , my life. Lessons were normal. (: Though i fell asleep in geog. But its okay. Music is okay.Jap was fun. Ok. TalkedCrappedLearnedPlayed. Xinying : This is letter 2. :DHopefully i remember it. And well, maybe someday, you will unearth my blog to find this. Okayokay. :DXinying, remain happy as always, its okay if you cant find family warmth, like me, well, i had bits and pieces of it though. But it doesnt feel complete. I think you can understand what i mean, and feel with me. 家家有本难念的经Well, not everyone is as lucky as Shini. But its okay, we have Th5 dont we? :)Though your comments arent really constructive at times, Haha, no offence, But, we can all sense the love isnt it? Most of us may be seperated, BukitViewPrimary still holds our memories, i believe we hold it in our hearts too. (: Well, you have someone who loves you, you know who i mean. Hopefully. You know, that freaking guy i like since like, from P4 ): Liked again in P6 that one. Liked all the way till now. I very hopeless already, a total failure. ): I want to forget him. ): Oops, lets not talk about me. Anyway, Be that WoodBridge Escapee, Be that Xinying we all know. :DBe that true Bukit Viewen. Dedicated to .... ( - - - ) Haiis. Why you disappear you bastard. WHY? D: I miss you alotalot you know. ): WhyWhy. Heck i care if you like her. Why the freak would i care?! I dont. Why must you disappear? If you could be here, to let me care for you,in any league, be it a good friend, a sister, or just an acquaintance. I dont really care in any sense. Dont disappear already. I wont eat you, but maybe she will. She looks like shes going to kill me anytime. Oh well . Nevermind :D
--- Jieyin isnt emotional. :D Jieyin is just tired. Tired of everything around her. She longs for her life to return to what it used to be.
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|