Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Thursday, April 30, 2009 / 8:24 PM ♥
Yay. BACKku :DOn my 200th Post for this blog :D Fragments as usual .Ytd studies like SHIT for history test. I MEAN LIKE SHIT! D: SO FCK . x.xAND MY MIND WENT BLANK IN THE FREAKING PAPER!All my efforts wasted!WASTED! D: I lost something again. SUPER FREAKING IMPT. I really lost it this time . D; I wan TT liao x.xNearly died in phy class/test x.xChoir rocks your world <> Choir rocks rocks today . We learnt a new song which is like damn nice, freaking expressive. And if i sing thinking of XXX HAHA. :D:D The feeling comes out! :D Those warm feeling in the heart. Thanks load to Yue Chen ( NHHS 105! ) for providing me with : Notes! "BirdShit " LOL . And saying my sound was nice and i sang damn loud :D You toooo! your sound is freaking nice :D Project ur voice more and we will denomiate our section WAHAHAH. ;x HAHA. maybe i can be the energiser bunny of choir . LOL . i can be super hyper, at times. super lame, all the time. laugh out loud for particularly no reason ;x
Suddenly im sad again, hearing that melody . lingering sadness x; withiin . cmonn . im seriously OKAY. LOL . im not thinking of tomyammaggiemee of any sort ._.'''
LOL. I Love Tom ( PAUSE ) Yam :D i said that when i was eating tomyameee today lol .
Wan to go vivo with puiyee but dont think mum allow. nevermind.
forgotten the defination of _____ since feb . :D Choir song made me remember it :D LOL :X Feel the love in the air ~ :D Im addicted towards the song. Ahh, maybe i still miss XXX :D But ah, nvm, i'll nvr see XXX again anyway. Ting shuo xinying borrowed an extreme love novel ? :D:D:D ?! Lend meeee! Just make sure its NOT chinese x.x I will die reading chinese :P Ahhh, anyway, HAHA. I wonder... I kept thinking about SOMETHING. Since PC and thought even more during ASSEMBLY. LOL . I was thinking about tom,nicolekevin,etc, How they survive watching porn ;D And something else. About me, HAHA Too influenced by tom :D That perverted donut :D:D:D Maybe im too despo.
Okay, ITS STUPID. Whatthefuck putting ur fingers to ur lips. HELLO!? We are not in childcare lorh. Never respect us. Nabeee. Even i P1 dont do that already. Feel so fucked up about it. AND that cheebye A&D teacher, not ms ng, that gay. He go tell other classes? OHWHATTHEFUCK. Wapiangeh. Very funny meh? HAHAHA. Very funny. To think i still could joke in school, despite my extreme buaysongness.
Bring your personality into choir. So shen ou . My hyperness? O: Im not hyper one :D Not at times like theseee. Im half dead half alive . But still enjoyed Choir. Got one stupid laoauntie. Catches nanhuarians for bad things like theres no tmr Im wary of aunties nowadays. :D
"How many years have past " Lol .
HUILYNN = AHLYNN = SARDINE?! LOL . Its JIE YU . 借喻? Lol . Packed like sardines on the MRT :D Okay, anyway. :D
Uhh, sorry loads for the PHY COMICS X.x I was really freaking tired that night D:
Envyness, not my way of life. Though, its hard to get away from it, when you are not perfect, but, nobody's actually perfect. :D
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
Thursday, April 30, 2009 / 8:24 PM ♥
Yay. BACKku :DOn my 200th Post for this blog :D Fragments as usual .Ytd studies like SHIT for history test. I MEAN LIKE SHIT! D: SO FCK . x.xAND MY MIND WENT BLANK IN THE FREAKING PAPER!All my efforts wasted!WASTED! D: I lost something again. SUPER FREAKING IMPT. I really lost it this time . D; I wan TT liao x.xNearly died in phy class/test x.xChoir rocks your world <> Choir rocks rocks today . We learnt a new song which is like damn nice, freaking expressive. And if i sing thinking of XXX HAHA. :D:D The feeling comes out! :D Those warm feeling in the heart. Thanks load to Yue Chen ( NHHS 105! ) for providing me with : Notes! "BirdShit " LOL . And saying my sound was nice and i sang damn loud :D You toooo! your sound is freaking nice :D Project ur voice more and we will denomiate our section WAHAHAH. ;x HAHA. maybe i can be the energiser bunny of choir . LOL . i can be super hyper, at times. super lame, all the time. laugh out loud for particularly no reason ;x
Suddenly im sad again, hearing that melody . lingering sadness x; withiin . cmonn . im seriously OKAY. LOL . im not thinking of tomyammaggiemee of any sort ._.'''
LOL. I Love Tom ( PAUSE ) Yam :D i said that when i was eating tomyameee today lol .
Wan to go vivo with puiyee but dont think mum allow. nevermind.
forgotten the defination of _____ since feb . :D Choir song made me remember it :D LOL :X Feel the love in the air ~ :D Im addicted towards the song. Ahh, maybe i still miss XXX :D But ah, nvm, i'll nvr see XXX again anyway. Ting shuo xinying borrowed an extreme love novel ? :D:D:D ?! Lend meeee! Just make sure its NOT chinese x.x I will die reading chinese :P Ahhh, anyway, HAHA. I wonder... I kept thinking about SOMETHING. Since PC and thought even more during ASSEMBLY. LOL . I was thinking about tom,nicolekevin,etc, How they survive watching porn ;D And something else. About me, HAHA Too influenced by tom :D That perverted donut :D:D:D Maybe im too despo.
Okay, ITS STUPID. Whatthefuck putting ur fingers to ur lips. HELLO!? We are not in childcare lorh. Never respect us. Nabeee. Even i P1 dont do that already. Feel so fucked up about it. AND that cheebye A&D teacher, not ms ng, that gay. He go tell other classes? OHWHATTHEFUCK. Wapiangeh. Very funny meh? HAHAHA. Very funny. To think i still could joke in school, despite my extreme buaysongness.
Bring your personality into choir. So shen ou . My hyperness? O: Im not hyper one :D Not at times like theseee. Im half dead half alive . But still enjoyed Choir. Got one stupid laoauntie. Catches nanhuarians for bad things like theres no tmr Im wary of aunties nowadays. :D
"How many years have past " Lol .
HUILYNN = AHLYNN = SARDINE?! LOL . Its JIE YU . 借喻? Lol . Packed like sardines on the MRT :D Okay, anyway. :D
Uhh, sorry loads for the PHY COMICS X.x I was really freaking tired that night D:
Envyness, not my way of life. Though, its hard to get away from it, when you are not perfect, but, nobody's actually perfect. :D
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|