Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 / 10:26 PM

You ruleee. :D

---

It is often,
the little things,
in life,
that you remember,
and,
what truly matters most.
---

Thank you people for your presents <3
Many million thanks to SHINI, for her sibeh cute little chick.
& HUILYNN.JEANNIE.JIELING, for their cutecute LITTLEMISSWHOOPS tee :D
The female version of MR BUMP <3

---

Saw XINRUI :D
you rock forever.
Heard Zhangyan maybe going back to Bvps tmrw.
Aww, i want to see her. I want to demand my present :D

---

Charmaine came over

---

Stop.

---

Rewind.

---

Playback.

---

September 5th 2008 ,
Friday. Nearly midnight.

---

Quarrelled with Th5 ):
They made me so mad can.
Yes and he asked me.
3 days ago.
Should i answer him ?
Yes i should.
" Hello? "
" Hello! "
" I got an answer. "
" What is it? Faster tell me! "
" Yes. "
" Really? "
" Serious. "
" Yay. See you tmrw after your maths class at our spot. I will wait for you. Good night. "
" Okay, good night "

---

2 weeks later.

---

He asked me another question.
" Can I ? "
" Yeah, sure, we'll have fun doing it. "
" Yeah, where? "
" Fourth level, there, that isolated place. "
" Yeah, sure. "
" The bus is here! Bye! (: "

---

Your dare.
I would never forget.
Look into your eyes, and sing that song.
That Jonas Brothers song.

---

NicoleKevin's first attempt.
A total failure,
yet strangely sweet,
with a little bitterness.

---

Jealousy.
No, nothing between us.

---

Love.
Yes, everything between us.

---

Psle approaches.
We dedicated our time together,
studying, if you may call it.

---

" Oi, you better study hard. For your Chinese. Get A. "
" What good will i get? "
" I will give you something. "
" That? "
" Yeah, that. "
" Dont worry, i will win you. And get that reward. "
" You better or else i will kill you. "

---

A day before the release of results.

---

" Im worried. "
" About your results? "
" No, yours "
" I will win you and get the reward. "

---

A random day.

---

" Are you truly happy? "
" Yes, with you. "

---

Psle results .

My name was announced.
I was seriously not interested in how much i got anymore.
What mattered more to me, was yours.

---

" HEYHEY ! OI OI! "
" Hey! "
" How much you got?! "
" 209. "
" Oh. "
" Chinese? "
" B. Sad. No reward. "
" Oh. I will give it to you. "

---

A day before the PSLE POSTING.

---

" After i leave, this would be the last time. "
" I may not see you, ever again . "
" I know... "
" Can you, not go? "
" I've stayed... for a time, though not long enough. "
" Okay. "
" Bye, --- "
" Bye, ---, remember to be happy, smile, and take care of yourself. "

Smiles. But is tearing sliently.

---

FastForward.

---

Pause.

---

Its going to be my birthday soon.
Its been a long time,
since i've heard from you.
You wont be here when it comes right?
Nevermind.
I wont be expecting you.

---

Pause.

---

Rewind.

---

Lets start all over again.

---

Input year to playback.

---

_ _ _ _

---

2008

---





If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.