Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Retardedness
Saturday, May 23, 2009 / 5:00 PM ♥
Blehh ,, My reaction really got so funny meh . Jiatyannnnnnnnnnn ;x I gong gong one , like joanne HAHA :DSo pathetic ah ? :X No wonder LinLaoShi likes to tease me , walao he really laugh lah , got so retarded meh ?!? I think Daddy Cucumber more retarded :D:D:DThat gong gong sports rep (: See la, even Huilynn say i gong liao , after i tagged at the wrong tag board :D And realised it aft mins , But that time play bingo Joanne is really very cute ! :DAw, i never bring home my die book ): Again , I never bring home my chinese text, which the compo paper is there . :X Turning so blurrr . :XXinying havent defined AHEM for me :D:D:DOhmy , Who are those random juniors on Facebook ._.That claims some nonsense ? Ahhh , IDK THEM ! Maybe i forgot who they are o.oBut i really dk them ... Tags repliedd :D:D:D23 May 09, 14:47Jieying: please relinked :D thankyousHaha kays, Relinked :D 23 May 09, 16:25An Qi: Halo Donut! Nice blog! Get well soon drink more water! HAHA , Thanks! :D:D:D 23 May 09, 16:29Natalie: hello u sick still wan eat curry? LOL. Get well soon kays? Dun make jun meng sad haha xDHAHA , Curry got potato YAY :D AWWWW, wht jun meng siahh AIYO, i know you like him lah aiyah :D:D:D:D23 May 09, 16:47jiatyan: i keep reminding you because...ur reaction is damn cute? lololollipop!jiatyan: ahahahjiatyan: AND I SAID IT WAS CUTE; NOT RETARDED, YOU SILLY GONGGONG GIRL.MEIYOUUU, I SAY MEIYOU !!! LOL, EEW LOH EEWWWWW! :D Its retarded and ridiculous HAHA , what cute , you blind izzit , HAHA , LinLaoShi always say i got stamp HAHA , you dhhen have YAY :D
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
Retardedness
Saturday, May 23, 2009 / 5:00 PM ♥
Blehh ,, My reaction really got so funny meh . Jiatyannnnnnnnnnn ;x I gong gong one , like joanne HAHA :DSo pathetic ah ? :X No wonder LinLaoShi likes to tease me , walao he really laugh lah , got so retarded meh ?!? I think Daddy Cucumber more retarded :D:D:DThat gong gong sports rep (: See la, even Huilynn say i gong liao , after i tagged at the wrong tag board :D And realised it aft mins , But that time play bingo Joanne is really very cute ! :DAw, i never bring home my die book ): Again , I never bring home my chinese text, which the compo paper is there . :X Turning so blurrr . :XXinying havent defined AHEM for me :D:D:DOhmy , Who are those random juniors on Facebook ._.That claims some nonsense ? Ahhh , IDK THEM ! Maybe i forgot who they are o.oBut i really dk them ... Tags repliedd :D:D:D23 May 09, 14:47Jieying: please relinked :D thankyousHaha kays, Relinked :D 23 May 09, 16:25An Qi: Halo Donut! Nice blog! Get well soon drink more water! HAHA , Thanks! :D:D:D 23 May 09, 16:29Natalie: hello u sick still wan eat curry? LOL. Get well soon kays? Dun make jun meng sad haha xDHAHA , Curry got potato YAY :D AWWWW, wht jun meng siahh AIYO, i know you like him lah aiyah :D:D:D:D23 May 09, 16:47jiatyan: i keep reminding you because...ur reaction is damn cute? lololollipop!jiatyan: ahahahjiatyan: AND I SAID IT WAS CUTE; NOT RETARDED, YOU SILLY GONGGONG GIRL.MEIYOUUU, I SAY MEIYOU !!! LOL, EEW LOH EEWWWWW! :D Its retarded and ridiculous HAHA , what cute , you blind izzit , HAHA , LinLaoShi always say i got stamp HAHA , you dhhen have YAY :D
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|