Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Wednesday, May 6, 2009 / 6:02 PM ♥
OhOkay. Lets start happier. No, what was nice about today. Oh well nothing .PE was supposed to be fun .But Relay 1 Second round when i reached the canteen Guess what? Gastric. How to run xia qu x.xWent toilet to cool down . I almost died there x.x Freaking pain, felt so faintI was like thinking. If i fainted there, who will know zzz. So Mr Mun ran for us ^,^Sorry worhs. Went back for Chinese. Felt like throwing up x.x What can i throw up anyway. Lol . Okay, so just coughed. Recess was okay. Mathsno one sat beside me as usual ^^ So i could dump everything onto Ryan's chairEnglish was hell. I couldnt keep awake while doing my paper. Just rushed through it within like 10 - 15 mins I was asleeeeeeeep. :DGeog was hell. Its not like its my fault i dont have the april bill x.xLunchedDhen, comes the worst part of the day, Napfa. Here goes... 1st station ; sit and reach . Was okay, got a B. Dhhen was IPU. Was great, got a A. After was sit ups. Thanks loads to Puiyee <3For encouraging me. Or i would never had done so well. Was the BEST, got a CHoii. Dont laugh.24 is the most i got throughout so many freaking years . Dhhen SBJ. We were shouting loads of craps, like what, Rebecca! Jump out of the mat lah!Or, Jump and kick HongWei! Or, Aiyah! Just jump to the next mat.Lol. When it was my turn, i laughed like.... Lol. The teacher gave me a freaking werid look . Worst, Shuttle run. I ran with all my might It was a E. Good lorh. There goes my fucking gold. Yah, i cried . While laughing. 哭到笑笑到哭I put in so much effort into the retarded thing ! Improved so much for 2.4 Km .From a E the first time, I improved to a high B. Sit ups, I chionged. I didnt bother about the consequences. Those horrible cramps. Which hurts until i cant walk nor laugh. IPU, its not easy .I knew i couldnt fail here. Sit and reach, No, i cant, Not as flexible as last year, I deproved. But, i stretched till i could feel my thigh go numb. 2 more cm to A. 39cm . SBJ, P5, i took dozens of tries before i passed by a cm . P6, took 3 tries to get a E. Sec 1, 163 cm. What have i really done wrong ? D; Just because of one bloody station, From gold, i got bronze ?!I have 21 points . With a E . Fuck . If this was meant to happen, i shouldnt have pushed myself so hard . i shouldnt have put in so much effort . nothing came back to me , all those efforts , went down into the drain . Perhaps, i shouldnt have been so confident that i could do it, as long as i tried my best. I tried my best , but nothing came out of it . People regret, for not trying hard enough. I regret, for trying far too hard .Maybe i shouldnt have been , so idealistic. Maybe i shouldnt have set such a high target , and caused such a great disappointment . I mind alot about this gold , for the past years , people said , i can never achieve , because i never gave my best in anything , even my psle results , i didnt even study , i would never succeed . I wanted to prove them wrong , but striving in this . But in the end , i proved myself wrong , i will never succeed. Even if i had given all my best .
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
Wednesday, May 6, 2009 / 6:02 PM ♥
OhOkay. Lets start happier. No, what was nice about today. Oh well nothing .PE was supposed to be fun .But Relay 1 Second round when i reached the canteen Guess what? Gastric. How to run xia qu x.xWent toilet to cool down . I almost died there x.x Freaking pain, felt so faintI was like thinking. If i fainted there, who will know zzz. So Mr Mun ran for us ^,^Sorry worhs. Went back for Chinese. Felt like throwing up x.x What can i throw up anyway. Lol . Okay, so just coughed. Recess was okay. Mathsno one sat beside me as usual ^^ So i could dump everything onto Ryan's chairEnglish was hell. I couldnt keep awake while doing my paper. Just rushed through it within like 10 - 15 mins I was asleeeeeeeep. :DGeog was hell. Its not like its my fault i dont have the april bill x.xLunchedDhen, comes the worst part of the day, Napfa. Here goes... 1st station ; sit and reach . Was okay, got a B. Dhhen was IPU. Was great, got a A. After was sit ups. Thanks loads to Puiyee <3For encouraging me. Or i would never had done so well. Was the BEST, got a CHoii. Dont laugh.24 is the most i got throughout so many freaking years . Dhhen SBJ. We were shouting loads of craps, like what, Rebecca! Jump out of the mat lah!Or, Jump and kick HongWei! Or, Aiyah! Just jump to the next mat.Lol. When it was my turn, i laughed like.... Lol. The teacher gave me a freaking werid look . Worst, Shuttle run. I ran with all my might It was a E. Good lorh. There goes my fucking gold. Yah, i cried . While laughing. 哭到笑笑到哭I put in so much effort into the retarded thing ! Improved so much for 2.4 Km .From a E the first time, I improved to a high B. Sit ups, I chionged. I didnt bother about the consequences. Those horrible cramps. Which hurts until i cant walk nor laugh. IPU, its not easy .I knew i couldnt fail here. Sit and reach, No, i cant, Not as flexible as last year, I deproved. But, i stretched till i could feel my thigh go numb. 2 more cm to A. 39cm . SBJ, P5, i took dozens of tries before i passed by a cm . P6, took 3 tries to get a E. Sec 1, 163 cm. What have i really done wrong ? D; Just because of one bloody station, From gold, i got bronze ?!I have 21 points . With a E . Fuck . If this was meant to happen, i shouldnt have pushed myself so hard . i shouldnt have put in so much effort . nothing came back to me , all those efforts , went down into the drain . Perhaps, i shouldnt have been so confident that i could do it, as long as i tried my best. I tried my best , but nothing came out of it . People regret, for not trying hard enough. I regret, for trying far too hard .Maybe i shouldnt have been , so idealistic. Maybe i shouldnt have set such a high target , and caused such a great disappointment . I mind alot about this gold , for the past years , people said , i can never achieve , because i never gave my best in anything , even my psle results , i didnt even study , i would never succeed . I wanted to prove them wrong , but striving in this . But in the end , i proved myself wrong , i will never succeed. Even if i had given all my best .
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|