Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

Tags replied
Sunday, May 31, 2009 / 2:45 AM

29 May 09, 14:02
yuhong: lucky you haven't posted yert. :D im not a pig, you are. when i become a pig, jieyin will be a primaryschool person.
29 May 09, 14:02
yuhong: why you suddenly so randommm. say your lunch. -.- make me hugry for what. (:
29 May 09, 14:03
yuhong: andandand, I SHALL PUT CREAM ON YOU FIRST. bahahaha.

LOL , im random ! :D CREAM ROCKS <3>

29 May 09, 20:00
Jieling.: LOL, I then not zilian kays. And you and puiyee luh, make my mouth sore, cannot talk. CAM AND CAM. You two pig pig. x.x
29 May 09, 20:02
Jieling.: Haiya, too lazy to disable that dumb thing, ;x I need to finish my homework you know. i am a guaikia. xD

LOL , GUAIIIIIIII xD Im no pig (oo) LOLOLOL . SMILE MORE ! :D

29 May 09, 21:59
Natalie: haha puiyee is kawaii n hui lynn is chio =)

AGREEEED ! xD

30 May 09, 16:52
HUILYNN :D: LOL JIEYIN, i wiped on your face also woh ! :D HAHHAHA :D

YAH LOH . D: And i never wash OOPS ;x

30 May 09, 17:26
Jieying: tagged JIEYINN ~ :D

Helloooooo JIEYING ! :D

30 May 09, 21:29
Jieling.: HAIYO, why your pink post so long. LOL

Cause its disgusting ;D ;D ;D

30 May 09, 21:50
XIANGYUN!: tagged:D

HELLO XIANGYUN ! :D Miss Jap Classes with you :D

30 May 09, 23:09
Pui Yeeee~: I SAW MY NAME. I edit Natalie's tag. Jie Yin and Hui Lynn are chio! JIEYIN! HORNIES \m/

LOL! I edit your tag lah ! :D Natalie is right okay ;D ;D ;D Im not CHIO . ! HUILYNN IS ! :D

30 May 09, 23:49
HUILYNN :D: OH, eeew. Natalie. Huilynn chio? Your eye stamped ah?
30 May 09, 23:49
HUILYNN :D: LOL. Jieyin's chio. :D

HUILYNN IS CHIO ! JIEYIN IS NOT CHIO ! :D Your eyes are stamped by HUGE stamps ;D



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.