Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

Friday, May 15, 2009 / 7:01 PM

TUESDAY !

Slack day .

Mdm Siaaaa nvr come . ( 1 period )
Ms Er nvr come . ( 2 period )
Huang Lao Shi was late for ACC ( 1 period )

Went up to choir 1st with QiaoLeJeannieHuilynn .
Talked to Ms chian or whatever .
Shes cute ? S:
Okay HHAHA .
Played soflege bingo first xD
Sec 2 were gong gong one xDD

We had to tell a story .
xD

I said happy , huilynn said sad.

HAPPY
CLAP !!
SAD
CLAPP !!
HAPPY
.
.
.
.
xDDD

our retarded story .
I made EVERYONE diee .
But its was happy okay !
Cox they died together :DDD

Sang some kind of WERID song .
Spanishh .


WEDNESDAY .

PE !
LOL .
Our badminton was like .
ERRR ???!?!
HAHAHA .
In the end .
Shuttlekok went out of the fence.
Nice one Huilynn xDDD

Chinese .
Stupid S;

Recess .

Maths ,
DODOODOODODODO
Maths .__.
sat with sujata and hongwei .
LALALA>
With CUCUMBER behind xDDD

English ,
OH FREAK .
WHY DID MDM ZURAIDA HAVE TO SAY THAT .
Zzz.
NVM .

Geog.

Hugged SHINI 13 times .
Wished her happy birthday 13 times xD

LALALA.

THURSDAY .
TIEEEES AGAIN ! xD
PC was about MASTURBATION :D
LIT , was boring
Got lit marks. I PASSSED !!!! XD
Finally LOLOL .
61 <3>
HISTORY ,
Daydreamed .
Recess .
Assembly .
SHE TALKED COK.
And i meant KOK .
Freak her .
The disney animations were nice .
The donald and daisy one was like ...
FREAKING SWEET !
The earth/spring fairy thing was
Quite scary but pleasing !

ICT .
I LAUGHED LIKE CRAZY .
SERIOUSLY XD
Worstened my cough HAHAHA .
Did some phtoshop .
Went retarded HAHA .

PHY .
Blahh .

BIO .
Blahh .

Choir .
Did warmups etc.
Learned 2 freaking spanish songs xD

Chao junmeng about art .
Cox i was freaking bored HAHAHA .

FRIDAY .

English .
Ok .

Maths.
MathsMathsMaths .

Malay . LOL .
i started the cucumber thing again .

Chinese.
FREAK .
NO. NO . NO

LOL .

HOME ECONS.
Called Kaize .
Cucumber xDDD .
MUAHAHAHA .
later became KU-KUM-BER .
which jelly pronouce till like .
KU-KU-BIRD
HAHAHHA.
i shall not be lame [[:
HAHA.
Kaize called me LONG BEAN?!
Werid.
And called jieling TOMATO
though she didnt say anything HAHAH .
JIEYIN : KUKUMBER !
KAIZE : L-O-N-G B-E-A-N
JIELING : HAHAHA .
KAIZE : TOMATO
JIELING : ARGH ,
JIEYIN : HAHAHAHHAHAHA I LAUGH AT YOU .
LOL .
xD

Went NUH .
AND GOT LOST
As usual S:
And wet .
Cox i couldnt decide where to go .
And rained -.=

Blahed.

Girly
[x] I love at least one shade of pink.
[ ] I don't like being messy.
[ ] My belongings are organized.
[ ] I don't like rock music.
[ ] I like wearing accessories.
[] Bright colors amaze me.
[ ] I hate black.
[ ] I go to the saloon once a week.
[] I comb my hair almost all the time.
[x] I bring my phone with me everywhere.
total:1/10

add up all your marks and multiply it by 10.
you are 10% girly.

Boyish
[ ] I wear baggy pants.
[x] I play video games.
[x] I listen to boy bands like My Chemical Romance, Yellowcard, Switch foot, etc.
[x] I like wearing jackets with hoods.
[x] I'm too lazy to do chores.
[ ] I don't like shopping.
[ ] I like to go bungee jumping.
[ ] I like being sweaty.
[ ] I'm a big fan of marvel heroes.
[x] I barely wear perfume
total:5/10

add up all your marks and multiply it by 10.
you are 50% boyish.

Nerdy
[ ] I always carry a pen in my purse or pocket.
[ ] I enjoy studying.
[x] I wear glasses.
[ ] I'm a straight-A student.
[ ] I've never skipped any class in my
whole life.
[ ] I like my shirt tucked in.
[ ] My favorite subject is science.
[x] I enjoy reading books.
[ ] My assignments are passed up on time.
[] I correct people with their grammar.
total:2/10

add up all your marks and multiply it by 10.
you are 20% nerdy.
Emo
[x] I love the color black.
[x] I always sit at the corner. AT HOMEEE. or random spot in schl .
[x] One side of my hair is covering one of my eyes.
[ ] I like listening to metal rock music.
[x] I have a lot of problems in my life.
[ ] I'm not much of a loud person.
[ ] I don't talk much.
[ ] I don't have that much friends.
[ ] I barely have fun.
[ ] I barely go out with my folks or friends.
total: 4/10

add up all your marks and multiply it by 10.
you are 40% emo.

Childish
[ ] I am open to my parents.
[ ] I sleep with a stuff toy
[x] I watch cartoons.
[x] I don't like watching horror movies.
[] I sleep with a night light.
[ ] My parents are the ones who choose my outfit.
[x] I'm scared of roller coasters.
[ ] I like being with my family relatives.
[ ] I take bubble baths.
[ ] I've ran around the house in my underwear.
total: 3/10

add up all your marks and multiply it by 10.
you are 30% childish.

So, im;
10% girly,
50% boyish,
20% nerdy,
40% emo,
30% childish.



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.