Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Replied tags
Monday, July 6, 2009 / 4:42 PM ♥
1 Jul 09, 21:35
HUILYNN :D: Jieling, jieyin's both a bobo and dodo . :D LOLLL .LOL . HUILYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Im neither a bobo nor a dodo you wowo :D 1 Jul 09, 23:13 Natalie: hey changed blogskin huh? :D1 Jul 09, 23:14 Natalie: i oso scared of cockroaches hi-5!!! DEY R SO DISGUSTING :XLOL :D Yeahhh :D 2 Jul 09, 19:20 XinYing<3: ARGH!!! so ANGRY! u nvr mention seeing me de! n me ******** :D 2 Jul 09, 19:20 XinYing<3: now i'm hurt. DD:2 Jul 09, 19:20 XinYing<3: u gd! DD:2 Jul 09, 19:20 XinYing<3: *xy emoing in process*LOL. Go find ur norman lah :D2 Jul 09, 22:41 Jieling.: LOL.2 Jul 09, 22:42 Jieling.: The blogskin, the codes I got use before de. ;XLOL Means we got same taste = good taste :D3 Jul 09, 17:18 Alicia: WADTHEHELL!! CANT A 12 YEAR OLD PLAY AT A PLAYGROUND?!! ==Technically , you are not 12 :D ... So nope . 3 Jul 09, 18:32 XIANGYUN!:): hey there<3HELLO :D 3 Jul 09, 20:51 Jieying: Jieyin!!!! u learning japaneses? *envy envy*LOL. Yeah , why ? 4 Jul 09, 20:17 Pui Yeee~: YO DODO ! HAHAHAHAHA.Yoh bobo ;D4 Jul 09, 22:34 Natalie: u lyk swimming? :DLOL. Yeah 6 Jul 09, 12:21 Shini: I'M NOT FAT O.O And yeah I agree with the last 2 sentence of your post. ))))))))))):YOU ARE FAT CAN . Sadddd D: Pui Yeee~: LOL. Why cannot. HAHA interesting ma. :D :D I want see him cos he's ur ex and you seemed to like him so much and I've never seen him before thats why. LOL :X i shall act smart and correct you , LikeD babe :D LOL . WHAT INTERESTING . No loh . LOL . Two words can get you so excited LOL " Tom eh " dhen you like so what alr . LOL .
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
Replied tags
Monday, July 6, 2009 / 4:42 PM ♥
1 Jul 09, 21:35
HUILYNN :D: Jieling, jieyin's both a bobo and dodo . :D LOLLL .LOL . HUILYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Im neither a bobo nor a dodo you wowo :D 1 Jul 09, 23:13 Natalie: hey changed blogskin huh? :D1 Jul 09, 23:14 Natalie: i oso scared of cockroaches hi-5!!! DEY R SO DISGUSTING :XLOL :D Yeahhh :D 2 Jul 09, 19:20 XinYing<3: ARGH!!! so ANGRY! u nvr mention seeing me de! n me ******** :D 2 Jul 09, 19:20 XinYing<3: now i'm hurt. DD:2 Jul 09, 19:20 XinYing<3: u gd! DD:2 Jul 09, 19:20 XinYing<3: *xy emoing in process*LOL. Go find ur norman lah :D2 Jul 09, 22:41 Jieling.: LOL.2 Jul 09, 22:42 Jieling.: The blogskin, the codes I got use before de. ;XLOL Means we got same taste = good taste :D3 Jul 09, 17:18 Alicia: WADTHEHELL!! CANT A 12 YEAR OLD PLAY AT A PLAYGROUND?!! ==Technically , you are not 12 :D ... So nope . 3 Jul 09, 18:32 XIANGYUN!:): hey there<3HELLO :D 3 Jul 09, 20:51 Jieying: Jieyin!!!! u learning japaneses? *envy envy*LOL. Yeah , why ? 4 Jul 09, 20:17 Pui Yeee~: YO DODO ! HAHAHAHAHA.Yoh bobo ;D4 Jul 09, 22:34 Natalie: u lyk swimming? :DLOL. Yeah 6 Jul 09, 12:21 Shini: I'M NOT FAT O.O And yeah I agree with the last 2 sentence of your post. ))))))))))):YOU ARE FAT CAN . Sadddd D: Pui Yeee~: LOL. Why cannot. HAHA interesting ma. :D :D I want see him cos he's ur ex and you seemed to like him so much and I've never seen him before thats why. LOL :X i shall act smart and correct you , LikeD babe :D LOL . WHAT INTERESTING . No loh . LOL . Two words can get you so excited LOL " Tom eh " dhen you like so what alr . LOL .
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|