Today Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light. |
Wednesday, September 2, 2009 / 8:01 PM ♥
Hmm :D New seating arrangments :D Beside Jieling :D Behind Marissa :D Around Huilynn . :D Oh lets not mention the others :D HMM :D Okay i was bad :D But i dont really care lurh :D Hmm . GEOG ._. Blahhhhed . I lost my workbook :D HCL Oh that movie . :D Boring ): In japanese somemoreee . CEP Progress slips back . Hmm . Okay bahs . :D OHHH . My home ec dropped like freak :D LOL :D MATHS Hmm . I forgot how to count Vol :D Seriously xD ENGLISH Did the complex sentences O.O Slack :D BIO .___. .___. .___. .___. .___. My notes was painted blue AND JIELING ! :D You owe me a chocolate and a donut :D You say one lorh :D If you win me maths :D I win alr :D:D:D:D AFTER SCHL :D Met bobo :D Hmm :D Thanks for such a greatgreat day hoh :D |
|
If you ever lost someone you truly love Let me hear you say yeah. |
|