Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

彩虹的美麗 ;
Tuesday, November 24, 2009 / 11:50 PM

Xiaozhu is cute for th n'th time :D

Okie .

How can i put it O:

S-U-C-K-I-S-H--D-A-Y :D

How can i say it any better woots :D

Lets put today , at least the first part
in point form ! :D

  1. I was early
  2. Too early
  3. Stomach ached the whole day D:
  4. I just suck
  5. I hate myself
Dumb . (:

Woohoo .

Lunch O:

As if i ate any .
Th aches were bad .

- Been bumping around like wtf .
I just dont look when i walk uh.

Pain like ... ==

Ah like just now .
Tripped over something in the kitchen and woohoo
before i even got up i tripped over a chair
._.

leave the next two parts for my rants O:

i think im supposed to be feeling happy
but ... nah .
im actually kind of down ):
it attributed to it .

i want to say sth to you , but i dont dare or somehow dont want to O:
i guess you can tell ? i was kind of afraid this would happen .
maybe i somehow expected and accepted it . not really i guess O:
but yeah ...

Drama-ed (:
hi sweetheart and momolove :D
Xiaozhu is cute , cant wait for ep 5 for hi sweetheart xD
Pink panther ftw ! haha

OH ! On the other hand ,
i got to poke him :D

haha , sighs.

i never going to emo , muahas.

下雨了 雨陪我哭泣
看不清 我也不想看清



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.