Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
卻在你未來缺席 ;
Monday, November 30, 2009 / 12:12 AM ♥
在你的未來缺席 像是一齣劇本 未完待續 Woohoo . :D It was kind of a nice day :D Morning blahed Went to Westmall with mum and grandmother .____. bored out of my wits O: But it was okay :D Nice trip O: Kind of ._. Came home blahblah Crapped with kenzi and vivek :D I laughed until siao alr xD /laugh laugh laugh xD Like 11 hours later will be on mrt to bugis lerh O: hahhaah with xuannn ! :D Whee . hopefully will cam and all :D Kind of looking forward to th week aheadd :D Except for... ._. Yeah :D Buying books on tuesday O: How th hell am i supposed to get it home O: If suddenly jiatyan cant help O: Oh I'm a gummy bear Yes I'm a gummy bear Oh I'm a yummy, tummy, funny, lucky gummy bear I'm a jelly bear Cus I'm a gummy bear Oh I'm a moving, grooving, jamming, singing gummy bear. Oh Yeah
Hahahah :D 預留伏筆 把未完成從容繼續
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
卻在你未來缺席 ;
Monday, November 30, 2009 / 12:12 AM ♥
在你的未來缺席 像是一齣劇本 未完待續 Woohoo . :D It was kind of a nice day :D Morning blahed Went to Westmall with mum and grandmother .____. bored out of my wits O: But it was okay :D Nice trip O: Kind of ._. Came home blahblah Crapped with kenzi and vivek :D I laughed until siao alr xD /laugh laugh laugh xD Like 11 hours later will be on mrt to bugis lerh O: hahhaah with xuannn ! :D Whee . hopefully will cam and all :D Kind of looking forward to th week aheadd :D Except for... ._. Yeah :D Buying books on tuesday O: How th hell am i supposed to get it home O: If suddenly jiatyan cant help O: Oh I'm a gummy bear Yes I'm a gummy bear Oh I'm a yummy, tummy, funny, lucky gummy bear I'm a jelly bear Cus I'm a gummy bear Oh I'm a moving, grooving, jamming, singing gummy bear. Oh Yeah
Hahahah :D 預留伏筆 把未完成從容繼續
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|