Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

不承认有伤 ;
Tuesday, December 22, 2009 / 11:08 PM

习惯说 自己适合自由


:D
YAY I finished math today :D
Yeap
in one go from part a to part d
:D

Know sth ?
I love myself kay ♥ :D

And yeah thanks you bobo xD ♥
Or i'll never do my hw :D

11 now .
I guess i can chiong a shenghuosuibi before i sleep :D
Kuai le shi guang :D
Its so hard to write lurh ! :D
Got so much kuai le de stuff to write :D

Lalala ~

Going back to schl tmr :D
Sec 1 reg :D

Wheee :D
Super tired now can o_o
im not used to homeworking all day long

Watched hai pai and tao hua today too :D ♥
And tgt hahaha .

Machiam so free can :D
Hai pai was nice lurh
Next ep will be damn sweet lurh pls :D

Taohua was funny and sweet and a little sad (:
Boo her letter to yuyi made me a little teary O:

Hahah :D
Okay lets end th post for now i guess :D
Shenghuosuibi ! :D



[edit]

Hey :D I finished one of th shenghuosuibi alr .
Omg i had so much fun writing it (:
Its yeah about my lost friend in shanghai xD
spans from p4 ~ p5 th story :D
Yeah and to now that is :D
Kuai le shi guang :D
I really rmbed alot from then .
i was practically smiling as i was writing can :D
seriously ,

我还是相信,我们总有一天会再见面的。
我更是相信我们曾经一起度过的快乐时光是不会被遗忘的。♥

Kay seriously its time to sleep (:
1 something alr .
Was slacking from 1130 - 1230 :D

[/edit]







If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.