Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

遗失的美好 ;
Monday, January 11, 2010 / 10:02 PM

Hey im back :D

Had fun @ Cca Extravaganza i guess .
Pocky ftw anyway .

i like 108 th most lurh :D
they are like th most responsive :X
Although they kept chatting :X

Uhm .

I seriously had fun :D

Uhm
Monday ._.

Woke up epic early :X
Seriously .


Uhm

Abit sian today
But pocky ftw . :D

uhm
uhm

Chinese was alil sian :D
But huanglaoshi is nice :D
Early recess :D:D:D

Uhm .
and chem was errr...
==

I wan do with jieling ! :X

Uhm .
Pw ...
Mdm tan is ... ==
But Ms Koh is damn nice :D
Uhm
sorry lurh .
she & he kena ostracised
which i dont really think its our fault
_l_
thats just too bad :B
im evil :X
But ive nv been so heartless ):
I love 6joy :D

Lol tht was random anw .

Indices is okay :D
Standard form is rather easy i guess xD

Uhm
Lunch i was abit lol .
Uhm
I ate alot today
lol :X
that was still random xD

uhm
i was quite emo when thinking of something when eating :X
until pokes didn have reactions

haha went to 209 xD
looked at shining : baobao (:

haha ;D
uhmmm .
blehblehbleh .

managed to finish most of my hw during th two free periods :D

after school uh
wanted to find kenzi
LOL and i went to first floor
I FAIL :D

Saw junwei nearly hit by a textbook from upstairs LOL X:

Uhm . Found 202 though :D

Uhm .
theres this guy with this gay voice omg LOL .
i was laughing like crap xD

hahahah xD

i kept laughing like crap :X

jap ! :D

---

Grats Weiyi for your super zai 3 point ! >< Ohmygodddd xD
And mengmeng hoh :D Nice jobbbb :D


---

Hey , just pop out from somewhere will you ? I want to talk to you



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.