Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

爱上了夜的黑;
Thursday, January 21, 2010 / 7:02 PM

不爽就get lost lah seriously .
just scram omg

i seriously hate this
Can you like just stop it and disappear .
dont make life hell for me .

Whatever .

你眼中的擦肩而过,只不过是我的逃避。

Maybe i should build a wall around me .
Live in my own little world till th end .
Let the wall just protect me from anything .

Anything .

---

Proper post :D
im feeling much better alr :D

Ahhh .
Im just not motivated to run xD
Hahah xD
if only someone can push me along :D
Like xiaozhu
hahah xD

And blah blah xD

Junmeng is funny xD

Uhm .

Lunch was funny also hahah xD
No xD I just refuse to eat that without chili xD

and blahblah xD

I was just too bored XD
And bo liao xD

I started scamming ppl with a wrapper LOL X:
The present one hahahh xD
hahahh it was quite funny XD
Kay im lame xD

YAY ITS EMPTY XDD
Aiyoh
I wanted to go scam yulin first :X
Qiaole pulled me away xD

Then i wanted to give th present to junwei xD
Qiaole dragged me away xD

and dhen blah xD

Saw charmaine o.o
Coincidence xD
Started chatting haha :D

And blahblah xD



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.