Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

沒有一絲睡意的困擾無法治療 ;
Monday, February 8, 2010 / 9:08 PM

Happy birthday tom (:
<3

ARGH D:

Okay :D
Yesterdayyyy :D

New year shopping with mum @ far east plaza :D
Uhm bought some things and yeah :D
Went to stage hyaline ! :D ! :D ! :D ! :D !
So many spongebobs there xD
Lmao :D

Todayyyyy :l

English was funny xD
Crapped the whole lesson :D
And laughed like hell
And got a sweet ! :D
For ? :D
Crapping xD

Int sci was boring as usual .

PW was boring too .

Music was boring too .

History was boring too .

Geography !
Played tic tac toe LOL .
Then got back test papers .___.
I missed out one bloody 3 mark question cause
of my awesome blurness ._.
I misheard it ._.
_l_ !
And i know the points so well lah D:
18.5 / 25
.___.
_l_

Oh and btw its not i never study totally :D
Neither is it cause i zai or anything :D
Ive been paying much more attention in class :D
And taking notes in class :D


ACC :D
Bus ride to the random place was funny xD
I was singing and all xD
Then kuangteck was being gao-ed by th guys xD
Then Ryan was beside me xD
He said sth like : they are there koglaing xD and you are here singing xD
Hahaha xD
Funny half die :D

Woohoo :D
Won the champion for the stupid competition LOL :D
That person had a hard time reading my handwriting xD
Shes totally frowning lah xD
Kuangteck damn pro :D
Puiyee did the herbs xD
I did the copying :D
VanessaT and Yuhong helped to uh do th questions xD
So funny lah xD

Blah blah xD

:D

I was so freaking tired i slept all the way from there to clementi O:
Which is not very common xD
I dont really like to sleep on schl buses ._.
Why? :D
Ask shining ._.
Who ask her take photo when i was sleeping in shanghai ._.

Reached school at 5 sth :D

I still went for jap you know :D !
So guai right :D:D:D

yay baopao xD

tired tired tired .



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.