Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
All those days of love ;
Monday, April 26, 2010 / 11:28 PM ♥
So to speak The memory of all those days of love A heart that can't stop Wakes up my heart that wants to sleep Let it go I love Suju ! :D SHINee rocks too okay .
Ah i love the words up thereeeee (: Kay that was totally random .
Quick emo rant post .
For you people , all i can say is im disappointed. Maybe the fault lies with me. I'll reflect upon myself . Lets enjoy the remaining term and a semester together.
This happens again And again . I dont know why i just cannot get over it .
Hello i will work harder (:
My Viveklove misses me ! LOL . Ahxuanlove is loved ! :D Stay hey-ppy ~ :D
I love my ChioWifey too.
Yeah maybe i'll post the pics by the end of the week :D
& Im actually looking forward to SpeechDay !
Panguins ftw ! :D & Thanks Yuhong for the awesome chocolates ! & No thanks Suresh and Jiatyan for ganging me during lunch LOL ! & Thanks Yijia ! :D Ily ~
I feel like crying ): Leave me alone please.
HAPPY KIDD .
{拼凑不回的昨天}
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
All those days of love ;
Monday, April 26, 2010 / 11:28 PM ♥
So to speak The memory of all those days of love A heart that can't stop Wakes up my heart that wants to sleep Let it go I love Suju ! :D SHINee rocks too okay .
Ah i love the words up thereeeee (: Kay that was totally random .
Quick emo rant post .
For you people , all i can say is im disappointed. Maybe the fault lies with me. I'll reflect upon myself . Lets enjoy the remaining term and a semester together.
This happens again And again . I dont know why i just cannot get over it .
Hello i will work harder (:
My Viveklove misses me ! LOL . Ahxuanlove is loved ! :D Stay hey-ppy ~ :D
I love my ChioWifey too.
Yeah maybe i'll post the pics by the end of the week :D
& Im actually looking forward to SpeechDay !
Panguins ftw ! :D & Thanks Yuhong for the awesome chocolates ! & No thanks Suresh and Jiatyan for ganging me during lunch LOL ! & Thanks Yijia ! :D Ily ~
I feel like crying ): Leave me alone please.
HAPPY KIDD .
{拼凑不回的昨天}
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|