Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
The deepest part of your heart ;
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 / 11:03 PM ♥
If I could walk towards The deepest part of your heart With shaking shoulders, I wonder, If we could just meet honestly Uhm Not very awesome dayy.
Always be my love ~ ! One love :D:D:D Memories so beautiful . Always be my love :D
I love reading periods :D Played aroundd haha.
IS was lalala. :l PW was lalala. :l HCL sucked o_o I was asleeeeep ~ Funny thing was :l She was standing in front of me ._. Sucks being at the front Rawr. Heck i hate 3 periods :l Boring like heck . The songs were ancient ):
211 went mad in math class O: For every little thing we cheer O_O Mad . LOL .
Rehearsal were lalala My throat was hurting like shit ): Yeah now cause of that ive developed a fever ): We waited 2 hours to just sing once :D Played heart attack etc haha . I actually fell asleep on Jeannie while waiting outside the hall I wonder why Qiaole tucked at my shirt O: Ohwell . Gah i cant walk glamly ~ :l I was never glam pls :D
Uhm I love qiaole for letting me have her scores for a night :D
My sign language ftw :D Epic like heck LOL .
Hello people who are ill like me :D Get well sooooon ! :D
Xuannhoney ! & AliciaLMadLove :D Good luck and jiayous for MYEs ! :DDD
:D
I want to get well sooooon :D Its going to be speech day . :D
Stay positive :D ! My fever will go down from 38.4 okay ! :D
And hopefullyyyyyyyy My throat is okay tooo :D Doubt i can go choir tmr though ):
Life couldn get better ! :D Miracles dont happen , Though i hope for one to happen . Yay ! :D
Hachiko! :D Omg xD
My obsession never dies :D
もしも心の奥深くまで 歩いていけたら 肩を震わせて一人きりの 素顔に出会えたのかな
♥
HAPPY KIDD
{期待奇迹会再出现}
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
The deepest part of your heart ;
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 / 11:03 PM ♥
If I could walk towards The deepest part of your heart With shaking shoulders, I wonder, If we could just meet honestly Uhm Not very awesome dayy.
Always be my love ~ ! One love :D:D:D Memories so beautiful . Always be my love :D
I love reading periods :D Played aroundd haha.
IS was lalala. :l PW was lalala. :l HCL sucked o_o I was asleeeeep ~ Funny thing was :l She was standing in front of me ._. Sucks being at the front Rawr. Heck i hate 3 periods :l Boring like heck . The songs were ancient ):
211 went mad in math class O: For every little thing we cheer O_O Mad . LOL .
Rehearsal were lalala My throat was hurting like shit ): Yeah now cause of that ive developed a fever ): We waited 2 hours to just sing once :D Played heart attack etc haha . I actually fell asleep on Jeannie while waiting outside the hall I wonder why Qiaole tucked at my shirt O: Ohwell . Gah i cant walk glamly ~ :l I was never glam pls :D
Uhm I love qiaole for letting me have her scores for a night :D
My sign language ftw :D Epic like heck LOL .
Hello people who are ill like me :D Get well sooooon ! :D
Xuannhoney ! & AliciaLMadLove :D Good luck and jiayous for MYEs ! :DDD
:D
I want to get well sooooon :D Its going to be speech day . :D
Stay positive :D ! My fever will go down from 38.4 okay ! :D
And hopefullyyyyyyyy My throat is okay tooo :D Doubt i can go choir tmr though ):
Life couldn get better ! :D Miracles dont happen , Though i hope for one to happen . Yay ! :D
Hachiko! :D Omg xD
My obsession never dies :D
もしも心の奥深くまで 歩いていけたら 肩を震わせて一人きりの 素顔に出会えたのかな
♥
HAPPY KIDD
{期待奇迹会再出现}
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|