Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Everything about you;
Thursday, April 29, 2010 / 11:09 PM ♥
I can see your face floating behind my eyelids After the tears, everything about you I don't want to forget, I can't forget Grief is just like this Is grief really just like this ?
Hey . MC today hahah . Not going to post much . You should just ignore this post. You should just ignore this post. You should just ignore this post. You should just ignore this post. You should just ignore this post. You should just ignore this post. You should just ignore this post. You should just ignore this post. You should just ignore this post. You should just ignore this post. Dedication . YAY everythings alright now love . :D
♥ I wish that your smile won’t be erased as I pray for these happy days to always continueEpic conversation with Shini Jiatyan Yuhong :D Look at Jiatyan's blog ! Hahh . You know, i miss you . I used to think of it as something far away from me. Something that will never happen to people around me. I took things for granted . Until reality hit me hard in the face. There were so much that i regretted not doing. I found that there were so much more for me to do . So much more that i can do for you . So much more that i should do . Iloveyou and imissyou . A song of faithBe strong and stay happy .Why was i so naive so think that , you will actually notice my absence ? 瞼の奥に浮かぶ面影 涙の後そのすべて 忘れたくない 忘れられない 痛みはこのままで ♥ Happy kid. {泪水的预言}
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
Everything about you;
Thursday, April 29, 2010 / 11:09 PM ♥
I can see your face floating behind my eyelids After the tears, everything about you I don't want to forget, I can't forget Grief is just like this Is grief really just like this ?
Hey . MC today hahah . Not going to post much . You should just ignore this post. You should just ignore this post. You should just ignore this post. You should just ignore this post. You should just ignore this post. You should just ignore this post. You should just ignore this post. You should just ignore this post. You should just ignore this post. You should just ignore this post. Dedication . YAY everythings alright now love . :D
♥ I wish that your smile won’t be erased as I pray for these happy days to always continueEpic conversation with Shini Jiatyan Yuhong :D Look at Jiatyan's blog ! Hahh . You know, i miss you . I used to think of it as something far away from me. Something that will never happen to people around me. I took things for granted . Until reality hit me hard in the face. There were so much that i regretted not doing. I found that there were so much more for me to do . So much more that i can do for you . So much more that i should do . Iloveyou and imissyou . A song of faithBe strong and stay happy .Why was i so naive so think that , you will actually notice my absence ? 瞼の奥に浮かぶ面影 涙の後そのすべて 忘れたくない 忘れられない 痛みはこのままで ♥ Happy kid. {泪水的预言}
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|