Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
From that place you disappeared ;
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 / 11:09 PM ♥
Like not getting wet in the unending rain Shoulder pressed to the way home From that place you disappeared Even now, the rain keeps falling on me Quick post ! :D Just for the sake of my obsession with lyrics :D Emo panguin went home :D
Still no time for pictures :D End of week okay ! xD
Today was a lalala day . :D
I like closing my eyes and listening to the rain Yeah :D And lying on the floor :D It was super awesome :D Though this was long overdue xD I think im actually starting to like choir O: Found my passion O: ? Maybe :D
HELLO WIFEY ! :D I LOVE MY CHIO WIFEY :D
止まない雨に 濡れないように 肩を寄せ合った帰り道 君が消えたあれから 僕に 今も降り続ける雨
♥ HAPPY KIDDD .
{碎了一地的诺言}
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
From that place you disappeared ;
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 / 11:09 PM ♥
Like not getting wet in the unending rain Shoulder pressed to the way home From that place you disappeared Even now, the rain keeps falling on me Quick post ! :D Just for the sake of my obsession with lyrics :D Emo panguin went home :D
Still no time for pictures :D End of week okay ! xD
Today was a lalala day . :D
I like closing my eyes and listening to the rain Yeah :D And lying on the floor :D It was super awesome :D Though this was long overdue xD I think im actually starting to like choir O: Found my passion O: ? Maybe :D
HELLO WIFEY ! :D I LOVE MY CHIO WIFEY :D
止まない雨に 濡れないように 肩を寄せ合った帰り道 君が消えたあれから 僕に 今も降り続ける雨
♥ HAPPY KIDDD .
{碎了一地的诺言}
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|