Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

Gone for good
Friday, April 30, 2010 / 11:27 PM

If I tightly held your hand
With what kind of strength
Things like those other people
Might have been gone for good

HELLO IM VERY HAPPY
BUT IM VERY ANNOYED . (:
AND IM STILL SICK ):

You get on my nerves .
Fuck off .

Kay .
Speeeeeech day today .

:D

Performance was awesome . (:
Im happy i got well in time for today .
Though im feeling like shit now buts its okay .

I love my wifey ^^

Uhm
After school waited a long time for hong :D
Hong is cute ^^
Uhm
Went to sumo :D
Wifeyyy !

Uhm
Went back to 211 :D
And played truth or dare LOL !
Guys were unbuttoning their shirts .
Luckily the guys are much purer ! :D
So girls didn kena pls xD
Hug hug kiss kiss :D
I kissed my wifey ! :D
jiatyanhongryankuangtecksuresh :D

Choir was simply great :D
HuilynnQiaoleJeannieMunyeeZiweiYuechenEstee! :D

Yayness :D
They rocked (:

Uhm .
Lala ? :b

Ohwell im dead tired
and i feel like im dying ._.

I should go sleep (:

Please you know who you are .
You are just a councilor.
Know where you stand .
You have no right to critise anyone .

僕はどんな強さで 君の手を
握り締めたなら
他の誰かの存在なんて
なくしてしまえたのかな
HAPPY KID

{爱始冬眠}



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.