Today Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light. |
I close my eyes and listen ;
Sunday, April 25, 2010 / 11:42 PM ♥
A voice I want to forget I close my eyes and listen The sky I'm looking at by myself Because it's bright like before I can't open my heart I'm crazy for you Awesome day today :D As in the duck bonding session :D I might post the pictures tmr / at the end of the week :D Thank you :D For making me realise through the several recent meetings that ive got over you Thank you :D For making me realise through the dinner tonight whos really important to me :D:D:D:D Hello bro :D I think you know that :D You are very very important to me :D Stay happy and i love you :D:D:D Xuannnlove :D Thanks for the birthday present :D And the card is simply awesome :D Cheer up and stay hey-py ! :D Ily ! :D Funny day today :D Alot of inside jokes haha . Funny the way when the birthday song started playing They said it was for me :D ! Cause my birthday was a week ago :D:D:D I so love my bro's present :D:D:D X-mini 2 ! :D:D:D Yay portable speakers :D Music blasting time ! Chioness :D:D:D Continue post tmr / any time throughout the week :D HAPPY KIDD . {寂寞在蔓延} |
|
If you ever lost someone you truly love Let me hear you say yeah. |
|