Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

I'm so happy I land upon a cloud in my dream
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 / 8:51 PM

haha one of the very rare days
im near to you
seeing you so tired
is saddening . ):
take a break :D
Know.
When i see you so tired .
i really want to do sth .
but the thing is .
idk how to go about doing
or well just showing concern
i really just want to go to you
and say ily a thousand and one times
but nah , i dont dare to
for some unknown reasons :l
Crap .
Stay healthy (: ♥

---
Today is Wangzi's birthday O:
LOL . totally random :D

Mugging madness ftw :D !

Uhm
School was boring as usual
I think im mad
i burst out laughing randomly :X

Nevermind
Im a happy kid ! :D

Go away haters -.-

Uhm dance was fun in a way i guess o.o
Birds ! :D
If only shining was here today too :D

idk what im thinking .
idk if i shld wish for it .
Shld i ? O:

Very short post :D
Going to mug again :D
And do hw :D

Im waiting for my wish to come true . :D

Hey I DEMAND PRESENTS ! LOL . JK :D



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.