Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

Shadows overhead.
Friday, April 16, 2010 / 10:49 PM

Lol .
Get a life haters .

What makes you think people will really bother about your daft remarks ?
What makes you even think that people will heed to your sincere words of advice ?


-.-
Seriously .

Nevermind .
Let me skip the later part of the day .
Which got me pissed off like mad .

Thanks people for the birthday wishes :D

Thanks Shinilove , Jiatyanlove, Mavislove for your big bird :D !
And for camping outside my class for 20 mins :D

{ im in such a bad mood -.- i dont even want to sing -.- }

I shouldn be pissed off .

HCL was boring :l .
Geog was even worst .

Ohwell .

Im losing my voice D:

Maths was boring :l .
Chem was even worst .

Ohwell .

My throat hurts .

Sang throughout ICT .
ICT was boring :l
Simple flash animation is too basic
Teach me something i dont know please (:
Lit was boring .
Learnt a lesson though O:
Never stare at the teacher :l

Bad throat D:

Dance was fun in a way i guess O:
Besides the fact
that i cant see . :D

Uhm
Played around with my bigbird LOL :D
Yeah dance was fun :D

Hello shining love :D
I know you love me loads :D
I hope you are happy :D
Sorry my sewing skills aren't that great :D
Loveeeely .

Addicted to Way Back Into Love for some reason O:

Im mad . (:
Been singing / shouting alot .
My throat is dying .
After kbox tmr O:
It shld die .
Hopefully it will die :D

Okay -.-
Now
The MRT took really long to come today .
Oh well . dragged time all the way till 7.30 or something before i reached :l
173 took two and a half centuries :l
I walked really fast O:
It wasn till what 8 something that i boarded the bus :l
Saw like 5 , 6 buses going towards bb while on the way home lol o.o

On the bright side .
I didn get wet today . (:

:D Dance with you people is fun :D
Love love love .
I forgot what i wanted to post . O:
I will not be pissed anymore :D

Should i be happy
That what i wished for .
Finally came true
Like a birthday wish .
But then again .
I doubt so .

:D
HAPPY KID .

Im bored O:
So .
Lets talk about yesterday LOL .
Yeah . PE was fun O:
Though i felt alittle extra and not of much use in Huilynn's pe group . :l

Choir !
The part where Mr Poh asked us to lie down was shuang :D
very .
Tired .
Really could have slept when we closed our eyes and listened to the rain .
But awesome me still sang :D
Vocal production seemed kind of bad .
Tried my best though O:
Fighting ! :D

Rain rain ! O:

I was so fortunate to able to meet you
because you’d make me smile by just being near
I could find you even if you go far away over there,
because you’re smiling inside of me

:D
Madness

To
learn to love people around me .


Hey .
Cheer up love . (:
Maybe that is not that important to you .
But cause i care .
Cheer up okay ! :D
Dont let boys get in the way of our lives ;D
Smile (:

:D HAPPPPPPPPY KID .



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.