Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

Its just like that
Wednesday, April 7, 2010 / 8:23 PM

[edit ! ]
Laughing like mad now :D
Thanks to xinying and shini ! :D
Xy and me were feeling emo :D
Thus decided to prank shini :D
Shini ! :D
I pranked you again ! :D
I love your pure reactions :D
I know you love us :D !
Xinying !
Shini ! :D
Saranghae ~ :D
[/edited ! ]


Sorry i have to rant .
Been real pissed off since yesterday .
Actually since Monday .
Fuck that sec 1 .
And no im not pissed off with anybody in class.
Just myself .
I was hungry .
And i didn want to play along with you all.
Im sorry that i was scammed
Im sorry that i was hungry
Im sorry that i keep getting pissed off.
Nevermind.
Lets skip the childish scam yesterday .
And move on to this very awesome day .
Seating arrangements changed .
-'- in front AGAIN .
You know why i hate being in front ?
Besides for that 10 years fact .
Its where the naughty,weak people sit
The short people .
Inferiority .
Unless you are there to help ppl .
Thats a different matter but no
I dont fall into that category .
Im the weak inferior one.
Sorry if you think im overreacting
Its just me .
Now ,
Its always me when someone has to be changed .
Wht when it was when Mavis wanted a girl beside her .
Or when it was decided VanessaW couldn sit where she was sitting at first .
Thats exactly why .
I hate it .
I dont have a choice over anything do i .
Not that anyone else has .
Stupid school system .
The only good thing about sitting there .
Is i have Jiayu to talk to . (:
Dont worry .
I dont need any getting used to the seating arrangment
Im very used to it already .
Sorry i cant talk nicely when im pissed off .
maybe i do have ap
maybe i sound really sarcastic.
i need space when im pissed off .
i need to rant when im pissed off .
i need someone to be there for me when im pissed off .
obviously its too hard a requirement .
but i didn mean it.
Sorry i dont have any temper control .
Sorry i miss them too much

But i dont really think its all my fault .

And nope im not angry over the art photo thing .
I said it already
I wanted teapots
I got those -'- hard ones .
and i got a super freaky doll which i didn even dare to go near .
Awesome much ?
I know its unfair to everyone .
I know i sounded alittle rude .
But ive said already :
I WILL TAKE THE PHOTOS MYSELF.
Thanks.

And thanks Anqi for letting me rant .
Huilynn and anqi made me not pissed :D
thanks.
I love chicken . (:

And on a happier note ,
Eunhyuk fighting ! :D



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.