Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

Dragged the memories down the hall ;
Friday, May 28, 2010 / 10:48 PM

401.

You took a hammer to these walls,
Dragged the memories down the hall,
Packed your bags and walked away.
There was nothing I could say.





:D

Friday !

Woke up early in the morning and paced around the house .
._.
Ah went to panjang to find xuan :D
Was walking the long way around panjang :b
Shhh . I know you know why .
Dont tell anyone okay !
Top secret ! LOL .
Then left panjang for city hall . :D
had lunch and all .
Xaun bought her bag and shirt! :D
I liked the bags too ):
But im too tight on cash now .
Left city hall for bugis ! :D
Bugis was too crowded ._.
So left for far east plaza :D
Walked around, she got her belt , 2nd layer LOL!
While i got my food as usual ._.
Uhm left far east for bpp . :D
Comics connection as usual :b
Spent $5 today ! :D
Im broke ):
Yay ! I bought my book like finally ! :D
Happyhappy .
Nerds ftw ! :D:D:D
But im out of money . ):
And i got my gray and yellow fbts . :D
Chio colours :D
Now im really out of money. ):
Did alot of unglam and embarrassing stuff ._.
Ohwell ! :D
I tripped 10 times this week :D
5 times today :D
Im awesome . ^^
Actually 11 ._.
I tripped over a ahma who then looked as if she was going to kill me anytime . ):
Went to xuan's house :D
And deesiao her friend :b
And viewed people's fb profile ^^
Hearts you ! :D
WOOHOO YEAH MAN <3

Hahah :D :D :D

Bonamana ~
Ring ding dong ~

Rock on baby ! :D

2 more days of take care of your own three meals day .
How am i going to survive ._.

And no :D
I did not just spas myself on my tagboard :D
I never did tag my own tagboard :b
It was some random spastic girl :D
Right :b ?

For one more day is awesome .
I only bought this book because ._.
Ive regretted not doing alot of things .
But ive read alot of the story plot in popular ^^

I want another chance with you to make up for the lost time
to make sure there weren any more regrets ):
Even though , it will never happen .



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.