Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Even a little smile from you ;
Tuesday, May 4, 2010 / 11:13 PM ♥
Even a little smile from you, brings me happiness I'll make a promise to you; this isn't a dream Many days will pass and I'll still be yours My shining moment, forever There are times when my hasty feelings cause trouble. So let's remember the good memories.
Been a pretty long time right haha.
[ You should just ignore this part ]
I have So much so much to say . Do i have the time to do so ? i have so much more to say . But given the chance, will i dare to do so ? All i could bring myself to do was to give a hug . A hug filled with a thousand emotions and words .
So true . Hasty feelings cause trouble . I thought about so much on the bus . Really random but yeah . Maybe, if decisions were made and considered carefully before being put into action, How much hurt would not be caused ? And perhaps , regrets wouldn exist anymore . Just perhaps.
And when the time comes, you realise , how much you should have cherished how much more you could have done Just how much more ? If everything were to start again , will i choose to do the same ?
I feel sorry . I want to shout it out loud . But being me . I still dont like to do that . However , ive been trying to make it up to you Although my efforts are , i do hope that you will feel it.
A song , is just a song . However meaningful the lyrics are . Till you give it life . I fully understand it now . And when the feeling fades , let the moment be forever remembered.
Maybe im not a very nice person . Yeah i'll put away the self proclaimed awesomeness for now . Just for now (: Maybe if my personality was more extrovert i might have done better in expressing my emotions. Ive tried and i'll continue trying . Till the day . You understand and know that How much i appreciate you for being there . However not obvious it seems.
She is right. There is always at least this someone you know , that you appreciate her being there for you. You are that person . I dont know how to thank you . Except for that hug and my slient appreciation . I will try to be that someone for the juniors too . I will try and improve myself . Let the passion stay . Good luck in everything .
[ / You should just ignore this part ]
I am always awesome . (: Thank you my loves (: I will stay happy okay . Im not emo . :D
Thanks Wifeylove & SureshFlamingo for trying to cheer me up :D And also Kaizelove (:
Thanks Honglove for your marshmallows and Birdlove for your stolen skittles. (:
Sad that Superjunior is only coming back on Wifey's birthday, 13 May With 10 members. 13elieve . (:
心不再拼命躲 不去害怕結果 假設有個以後 你會怎麼說 一直想跟你說 幸福不再溜走 下個路口 你會看見愛 有美麗笑容
♥
Happykid .
{讓我來當你的誰}
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
Even a little smile from you ;
Tuesday, May 4, 2010 / 11:13 PM ♥
Even a little smile from you, brings me happiness I'll make a promise to you; this isn't a dream Many days will pass and I'll still be yours My shining moment, forever There are times when my hasty feelings cause trouble. So let's remember the good memories.
Been a pretty long time right haha.
[ You should just ignore this part ]
I have So much so much to say . Do i have the time to do so ? i have so much more to say . But given the chance, will i dare to do so ? All i could bring myself to do was to give a hug . A hug filled with a thousand emotions and words .
So true . Hasty feelings cause trouble . I thought about so much on the bus . Really random but yeah . Maybe, if decisions were made and considered carefully before being put into action, How much hurt would not be caused ? And perhaps , regrets wouldn exist anymore . Just perhaps.
And when the time comes, you realise , how much you should have cherished how much more you could have done Just how much more ? If everything were to start again , will i choose to do the same ?
I feel sorry . I want to shout it out loud . But being me . I still dont like to do that . However , ive been trying to make it up to you Although my efforts are , i do hope that you will feel it.
A song , is just a song . However meaningful the lyrics are . Till you give it life . I fully understand it now . And when the feeling fades , let the moment be forever remembered.
Maybe im not a very nice person . Yeah i'll put away the self proclaimed awesomeness for now . Just for now (: Maybe if my personality was more extrovert i might have done better in expressing my emotions. Ive tried and i'll continue trying . Till the day . You understand and know that How much i appreciate you for being there . However not obvious it seems.
She is right. There is always at least this someone you know , that you appreciate her being there for you. You are that person . I dont know how to thank you . Except for that hug and my slient appreciation . I will try to be that someone for the juniors too . I will try and improve myself . Let the passion stay . Good luck in everything .
[ / You should just ignore this part ]
I am always awesome . (: Thank you my loves (: I will stay happy okay . Im not emo . :D
Thanks Wifeylove & SureshFlamingo for trying to cheer me up :D And also Kaizelove (:
Thanks Honglove for your marshmallows and Birdlove for your stolen skittles. (:
Sad that Superjunior is only coming back on Wifey's birthday, 13 May With 10 members. 13elieve . (:
心不再拼命躲 不去害怕結果 假設有個以後 你會怎麼說 一直想跟你說 幸福不再溜走 下個路口 你會看見愛 有美麗笑容
♥
Happykid .
{讓我來當你的誰}
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|