Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

Will I ever see you smiling back at me ;
Thursday, May 27, 2010 / 10:10 PM

400th post ! :D
Im back after like a month . :D

But if I let you go I will never know
What my life would be holding you close to me
Will I ever see you smiling back at me?
How will I know if I let you go?

Let me blog about the monthh

May was pretty shitty in a sense .
Projects and all the shitload of stuff piling up .

Not in chronological order .

May 13 !
My awesome wifey's birthday ! :D
And Super junior's comeback !

Some day in may ,
Pulau semakau trip ._.
And
CIP ! :D

Some day in may :D
You got my attention .
Ohmy .
(:

Some day in may :D
I was said to be the ultimate zikua-er
LOL .

Some day in may :D
I hated you and never knew why

Some day in may :D
I felt as if i was the happiest person who ever lived

Some day in may :D
I felt as if everything was crashing down on me .

Some day in may :D
I let go of every negative issues in my heart.
And learnt how to love everyone .

Some day in may :D
I realised i lost so much
And gained so much .

Some day in may :D
I got really sick ):
And ...
Thought that i was too naive .
Naive in thinking that you would notice i wasn there .

Some day in may :D
When i was on MC ._.
I woke up unusually early
And watched some okto shows LOL.
Hi five and some time before today or sth thing
The one about the dinosaurs and all :D
It was pretty nice as in ._.
The sky colour stones !
:D
So prettttty .

Some day in may :D
I miss 6joyyyyyy :D
My joy to be in 6joy
My love for 6joy
My care for 6joy

Some day in may :D
I missed Show's concert and fansign

Some day in may :D
I cursed and swore at singtel .
My super junior ):

Some day in may :D
I got hooked on english songs

Some day in may :D
I felt like everything was worth it

Some day in may :D
Till now, I have no appetite for dinner o_o
Dinner is my fav meal ):

:D
Yesterday in may :D
Was report book day .
Improved from 1st comb'09 by over 50 positions and overallcomb'09 by 40 positions
But i was feeling sad .
For some reasons
Perhaps maybe last day of school is approaching ?

Yesterday in may :D
Dance was fun .
I gave away my balloon ):

Yesterday in may :D
I watched my fav documentary :D !
Planet earth is th love :D

Yesterday in may :D
I tore the corner of my lip again ._.

Today in may :D
I met up with my awesome th5 ! :D
Except alicia
LOL Elephant in tutus .
So 4/5 for us are participating in yog ! :D
Laughed shouted screamed danced sang like mad in JP .
LOL ._.
Okay i know we shldn be so rowdy
But it cant be helped (:

Today in may :D
Suresh spoke in some random accent and i laughed like crazy . :D

Today in may :D
I feel that you really trust me .
Thanks ! :D

Today in may :D
I cheered for my classmates .
I got scared
I was happy to see you .

Today in may :D
I watched the sec 4s play netball instead of sec2 play frisbeeeee .
Causeeee :D
Netball is more interesting :D
And im losing my voice ):
Had that chongdong to shout : Seniors jiayou !
But nvm -.-
Tonsilitis still here or there O_O ?
And i have a bad bad bad ulcer at the corner of my lip ._.
Now i have no choice ! :D
But to eat things glamly :D

Today in may :D
I was very tickled by xinying's ringtone
LOL which made me laugh and laugh from jookoon till bukitbatok chatting with kenzi
Hahah xD Sorry its too funny xD

Today in may :D
Is the last day of school .
I will not see you for the next one month ):

Today in may :D
I realised it wasn worthed anything ._.
Theres no bond , only hatred .
Spirit ? Bond ?
Its not there

Today in may :D
Xinying touched my butt and said its firm LOL !
And made me embarrassed and laugh like crazy again xD

Today in may :D
Was an awesome and hilarious day
I laughed till i was aching hahah .

Today in may :D
While me and wifey were waiting for xinying and charmaine
We ate alot ):

Today in may :D
When xinying and charmaine arrived ,
we continued to eat ._.

Today in may :D
ShiniWifey saw me walking to school .
And she knew exactly what i was doing with my bag LOL !
Know me so many years uh :D
Know me so well xDD

Today in may :D
I was LOL-ing in KFC like mad
Cause of xinying !
And th5's awesomeness .
Woohoo :b

Today in may :D
I pranked ppl :D

Today in may :D
Im happy . (:

I shldn crap anymore :D
Cause it wont make any sense

TH5 IS AWESOME TO THE MAX . (:
Xinying ! Shini ! Charmaine ! Alicia ! :D

Xinying , is the chio ultimate crapper .
The crazy joker with the best grades . :D
She lives in woooodbridge :D
Shini , is my chio wifey . :D
The slow reaction one with the kind hearttt :D
The one who isn the mad one joking around
But her laughter sets us off laughing like mad xD
Charmaine , is most normal one ! :D
Alittle horny and all . Cute and chio :D
And a fat wallet :b !
Alicia , the retarded cute one
The one who pinches me in the morning and gives me bruises :D
But the one who is caring in a different way :D
The one who always jokes and fools around with xinying :D

ME :D
The ultimate narcissist . (:

Th5 is loved :D

[edited on 28May2010 0002]

HELLO QIAOLE ! :D
HAPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY .

I doubt you will read this but i hope you received my msg :D
Its 3 pages long ! (:
Thanks for everything in the past year and though we might not be in the same class next yr :D
You will always love me right ? :D
You've beeen great (:
Cannot delete my message uh ! :D
Stay happy, love ! :D
I love youuu .

<3 ,
Awesomest Jieyin

[/edited]

Oh and since im pretty freee tonight :D
I should do some reflection .
  • I should restrain myself from singing dramatically and act all spastic :D
  • I should sleep earlier
  • I should wake up earlier
  • I should be happier
  • I have to do sth about my math .
  • I shouldn rush like mad for the bus every morning
  • I should do my work :D
  • I should love school :D
I give up :D
Anyway i havent been that awesome this sem .
Must buck up ! :D
Ohwell at least im top 20% ._. ?

{ 同一个遗憾 }



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.