Today Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light. |
The blue sky rains ...
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 / 10:14 PM ♥
Alot of things happened ... School reopened ... Hectic weekdays ... Have to continue tolerating crap attitude from people ... On the bright side ... Life is back to normal again . Cant say im all that happy this few days . Been trying very very hard to be happy And yeah kind of succeeded . Hahah he is just so cute :D To (U) : But this heartache ... I dont feel im at fault . But why do i feel so sad ? No . nothing is going to change my mind about my decision .. but then again ,i dont think im wrong ,neither do i think you are wrong . we just have different point of view towards things. i might not agree with everything you say . neither do you right ? whats the point of this then ? And even if you can pretend all that never happened yesterday , i cant ... not for this time anyway... I keep falling :O Holy crap :O I actually fell outside306 classroom... at the opened back door . -.- I nearly went crashing to the wall -.- Lucky Awesome brother! saved me haha :D Thanks thanks ~ What a pair of wings may bring ... Ive become damn black after june hols! :D Super Junior's repackaged album ! :D Feat Kanginnnnnnnn! Lyrics by Eunhyuk ! :D Beats by Donghae ! :D My heart that loved you my eyes that looked at you ARE STILL HERE. Oh baby say goodbye, for a short while goodbye The talk about goodbye, I’ll put it aside for a short while When I open that door and take one step your breath that’s conveyed to the tip of my nose In the cold wind the feeling of your warm hand stays for a while all your traces become tears and stay on my cheeks After I go on for a trip for a short while and wipe of my heart wrenching wound after time passed by when I meet you I will tell you that I missed you Oh baby say goodbye, for a short while goodbye The talk about goodbye, I’ll put it aside for a short while When I open that door and take one step your breath that’s conveyed to the tip of my nose Today when the sun sets and the moon rises again, it’s still the same oh why is my heart changing this fast Your appearance that resembled the blue sky rains when my body gets wet from this rain I’ll hide my running tears Oh baby say goodbye, for a short while goodbye The talk about goodbye, I’ll put it aside for a short while When I open that door and take one step your breath that’s conveyed to the tip of my nose In the past when I did whatever I wanted and was foolish you who embraces all of that are really precious Oh baby say goodbye, for a short while goodbye The talk about goodbye, I’ll put it aside for a short while When I open that door and take one step your breath that’s conveyed to the tip of my nose Oh baby say goodbye, for a short while goodbye I’ll go back to the place when I once was When I open that door and take one step so that I can stand in front of you who i missed My heart that loved you my eyes that looked at you I’ll WAIT… |
|
If you ever lost someone you truly love Let me hear you say yeah. |
|