Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

A burden
Friday, June 25, 2010 / 11:01 PM

412.

Today ...
Marks the end of my beloved June Holidays .
With dance taking up 2 weeks ...
Choir taking up another 2 weeks ...
I havent done a crap ):
Esp math o.o

The end of June Hols
Marks the end of tonning tv 1900 - 0200 ...
Sadly ...

But because of the tv tonning ._.
I cant sleep early LOL .
Okay i should stop this tv tonning .
:D

Hot guys?!
LOL .
Yeah i agree he's hot ! :D
But hes not mine :b!
Day 3 , Mandai Camp , Cloudy ? :O
Tiring .
Changed bus though .
Not happy about it .
They are noisy ):
I like stoning on buses LOL.
Hamster ? o_o
You are cuter ! :D
Im not emo !
I like that guy's shirt !
LOL !
I'm Awesome
Whats your excuse
^-^
But , i want to go for practice on Monday .
Just hope that Yog takes priority over third lang yeah .
Im not a fan of third lang ...
And im actually pretty missing choir practices even those with the satb guys.
---

My heel is injured D:
だいじょうぶ! :D
Ignore me , im going alittle nuts today :D

I need to do homework .
I need to do homework .
I need to do homework .
I need to do homework .
I need to do homework .
I need to do homework .
I need to do homework .
I need to do homework .

I need to do homework .
I need to do homework .

Perfect 10 .

Man, i want my holidays .

2937663
What can i say? I don't exactly hope for ... nevermind.



} edited
Holy :D
I finished some of the english hwk ! :D
Clapclap !
And i read lit :D
Clapclapclap ! :D
Although its like 1.30am now :O
がんばって ! :D
Yeah ignore me :D
Its time to sleeeeeep (:



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.