Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Fly away
Thursday, June 24, 2010 / 10:59 PM ♥
411 ! I cant sleep baby LOL . Sleeping problems ._. ANYWAYS :D Im still tired -.- Day 2 , Mandai Hill Camp , Sunny ! ☼ Happyhappy today . I realised ... theres still alot to do to be up to the standards of, well , everyone else . So yeah jiayou neh ! :D ^-^ Jiatyan is epic . :D Why do i feel so weird whenever i look at you? O: ☺ Been trying to contact Heesang LOL ! Hoping that he will help me buy super junior's album :D Since that will help in getting the awards (: But oh well cant contact him ): Oh well . :D Hopefully, tmr will be a better day . :D Yeah ? (: I should stop daydreaming ! We are worlds apart. Never meant to be yeah :O Btw, Happy birthday Nichkhun ! :D
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
Fly away
Thursday, June 24, 2010 / 10:59 PM ♥
411 ! I cant sleep baby LOL . Sleeping problems ._. ANYWAYS :D Im still tired -.- Day 2 , Mandai Hill Camp , Sunny ! ☼ Happyhappy today . I realised ... theres still alot to do to be up to the standards of, well , everyone else . So yeah jiayou neh ! :D ^-^ Jiatyan is epic . :D Why do i feel so weird whenever i look at you? O: ☺ Been trying to contact Heesang LOL ! Hoping that he will help me buy super junior's album :D Since that will help in getting the awards (: But oh well cant contact him ): Oh well . :D Hopefully, tmr will be a better day . :D Yeah ? (: I should stop daydreaming ! We are worlds apart. Never meant to be yeah :O Btw, Happy birthday Nichkhun ! :D
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|