Today Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light. |
In my dream
Saturday, June 26, 2010 / 6:41 PM ♥
Holy i had a nice dream (: I slept 13 hours ! :D Ahh . I keep melting when i think about the dream :D I always have crazy dreams hahah. :D:D:D Go Korea ! :D Holy Germany vs England :O :O :O Oh oh . I was bloghopping :D Then i read shini's blog :D And i practically died laughing all over again (Y) Then i read jiatyan's blog :D And apparently i died laughing all over again (Y) And im not horrible :D Im awesome :D Besides the fact that i laugh till i cry too often :D Been doing my homework! :D It sucked though -.- Left with a compo , 1 jianbao , touch up book reviews and... a shitload of math as usual ._. Uhm . :D Dinner break is over ! } Edited ! I forgot to post about this ! :D Super Junior's digital single , No Other , was released yesterday ! :D Clapclap ! The song is niceeeee :D Bahah dies in happiness ! Cause theres rap too ! Hahah ! Time to boost the play counts again ! Yeah Yesung's It has to be you is nice too :D Super Junior Goodbye stage yesterday ): Kyuhyun is back though ! :D Siwon wasn there though ): Only 13 becomes a dream .): There's no other like you When I looked around they're all just the same Where can I find a good person like you Where can I find a good person like you A good heart like you A good gift like you What a relief that it's me trying so hard to protect you Where can U find a person as happy as me a person as happy as me A person that's smiling like me The happiest person When your warm hands turn cold, when it gets cold When a strong heart like yours get damaged badly I'll hold you, I'll hug you gently I wish that it could cheer you up You don't have to know my heart that's always trying to do more for you My heart yells and tells me, my free soul There's more days ahead of us than the times I loved you with feelings I had in the beginning When the poor heart of mine shined bright and started changing Preventing my small greeds from overflowing When the dish of my heart grew bigger I already know that the reason for all that was because you were there for me Just that one reason I'm always thankful, I won't be able to do as well as you do My heart yells and tells me, my free soul There's more days ahead of us than the times I loved you with feelings I had in the beginning You know, I'm a little bit, just a little bit shy, but you don't know, my heart is hotter than the sun, know my heart more The girls that come out on TV shows have an aura of light on stage, but you're always blinding (I go crazy crazy baby) I get the whole world when you say that you love me You & I, You're so fine will there be any other like you I love you Oh, To me you're the only one To a fool like me, please understand that you're my all We walked down the same road We're becoming more alike I'm just surprised, I'm just thankful, I just love you } Edited Third time today ! See thats why i cant post too early :D Finished everything ... Touching up book reviews ... sui bi ... compo Left with jian bao ... And a shitload of math :D My dad is damn cute ! :D Now uruguay vs korea republic half time he come online tell me losing korea haha :D his two fav teams going against each other soooon :b Go korea ! :D Hahah brother ! I know your yan guang very good ! :D But me and him ! Cannot make it hahah xD And yeah ! Im going to continue to be that nuts person who laughs till she crys and still keep on laughing and kajiao people all day long and fantasise over hot guys xD 如果超人会飞 那就让我在空中停一停歇 再次俯瞰这个世界 会让我觉得好一些 哦 拯救地球好累 虽然有些疲惫但我还是会 不要问我哭过了没 因为超人不能有眼泪 } Edited Korea Republic lost ): My cute dad LOL . Korea scored, came online and tell me :D Then went back to watch ... Uruguay scored, came online and tell me :D Then went back to watch ... Match ended , came online and tell me :D Then went to sleep :D Yay to dad ! :D I rmbed something funny from Mandai Hill Camp :D Yeah the ice cream thing :b I finished my ice cream in 2 bites ! :D So yeah , then i donated my chicken to my chicken lover brother ! :D Then he asked me if i wanted icecream ... Which he had eaten in small bites for a pretty long time :O O: Then i took his icecream ... And finished it in a bite :O I have a big mouth hahaha :D I love rice with chili ! And that was apparently all i ate for dinner Not a fan of huge fan of fried chicken . :D:D:D:D I lent Kenzi to copy History ! He lent me Math ! Just like the good old times mannn . Copying homework before the bell rang And me having bell duty will start screaming while copying at 7.25 Throw everything back to my table . And run from 4th floor to 1st floor To the general office Shouting excuse me all the way That was epic hahah . And that time before psle I was so busy mugging cause i didn do so the day before I forgot to play the bell And there wasn any bell ! Hahah ! The good old times man :D I miss those times :D 两个孩子的爸爸! ROFL |
|
If you ever lost someone you truly love Let me hear you say yeah. |
|