Today Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light. |
These scars are like shackles ;
Saturday, July 31, 2010 / 6:19 PM ♥
From the agony of goodbye I love SHINee's obsession ! I love the heartbreak . And theres a rap ! I want to read that novel ! I cant control the temptation any longer . I want that book ! Probably because there is more to it than love and breakups Makes it more interesting . The loneliness is unbearable . It crushes me . Finally back after so many days of MIA . Everything felt like a dream . Although its just part of the everyday rountine . It felt real but again , unrealistic Im going crazy School stuff , Damned , dont crap me for my attire . zzz Yeo sucks . Stop blaming us for everything man . You are such a bitch . Uhm . I still love being on stage performing . And as usual i love monday and wednesday for PE ! But not jap though :/ Havent been to choir in a while Because there was a break on tuesday and yog on thursday . Kind of missing practices . And lastly , Take care wife ! Get well soon and stop eating chocolates before you get well omg . Oh and finally . The reaching home at 8.30 on wed and having to mug for hist and is and reaching home at 10 on thu and having to mug for hcl and lit is over ! That killed me . What made matters worst was that i was distracted . 3/15 for math for the win . 05 - Obsession . My hands tremble more (Why) Have fun noises left me? You’re far away *Curse me, curse me for letting go All I wanted was simply to give you an endless love (Why) Is it that I still only bring out sad hellos *Repeat I hope that you’ll catch on *Repeat Your side, your side that has become cold Even the reason I love became a sin Don’t throw me away * @ 10.47 Back at home after a trip to bpp for dinner with kor . |
|
If you ever lost someone you truly love Let me hear you say yeah. |
|