Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

And, you play a mellow tune.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010 / 11:31 PM

Teachers Day Celebrations today .

Mass walk was .
Okay .

Class bonding was ...

Celebrations were not bad . :D
You look awesome on stage !
Did anyone else notice one of the guy dancer's darn it cool shoes ?
Black shoes with hot pink laces !

Headed back to Bvps .
Stayed for a little while and went off .
I SAW LYMEY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE !
Im a disruption to their classes .
Hee
Kenny is mad ! LOL.
Headed to the street soccer court with ..
Kenzi , Vivek , Ethan , Manoj , Irfan , NicoleKevin and Tom !
I dont think i missed out anyone .
Went to a shelter to take a break with NicoleKevin and Tom !
Ohmy . Old times :D
And the Keming ppl were there too LOL .
Then Zuhaily , Sholihin and one other guy i forgot his name came over
So we chattttted .
Zuhaily kind of realised i was bored cause i was out of topic XD
I miss being with them so much !
Esp NicoleKevin and Tom !
And also Kenzi and Vivek !
After that they headed for the street soccer court .
Me and Tom went to walk around !
Hahah stoned around
Toys forthewin!
Its okay that im childish because im still a kid !
So talked to him and everything .
And i took his yog band ! hahah .
Homed around 7 !

Funny things !
Weefoong didn come back this year ):
Aw.
My "boyfriend" Weefoong didn come back , adapted from Manoj
LOL .
He still remembers ohmygod . hahah .
I miss staying back at the fitness corner and basketball court after school with Weefoong !
Hi i owe you a mac treat !
And yeah
Kenny is crazy !
He goes around pairing ppl up .
And he paired me and kenzi up cause ..
Kenzi saw vivek and i was beside vivek .
Vivek was like RUN TO ME !
So kenzi came and i tried to block them from hugging .
Thus it looked like kenzi was running to hug me
Which will never happen in a million years !
LOL.
Kenny paired Shini and Tonghe ! LOL .
And my reaction was super lag today !
1. We saw ShenLaoShi so we talked .
Halfway through the conversation . I suddenly said Happy Tchers Day !
HAHA .
2. Kenzi Vivek Manoj Ethan etc were there
Ethan just arrived .
I was like talking and talking to them .
Then when they were going up to the hall .
I realised i havent said hi to ethan XD
So i just said HI ETHAN !
HAHA . And they were like " o.O slow ... "
KENZI IS HOLY .
HOLY I TELL YOU .
HIS MUSCLES ARE .
OHMYGOD !
You should have seen what he did just now !
Funny crap.

And so !
To conclude ,
Teachers Day Celebrations was damn awesome even without th5clique. :D
Wouldn have got up so much with the guys !

I miss Weefoooooong ! ):



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.