Bring it back to that moment ;
Thursday, August 5, 2010 / 9:51 PM ♥
Don’t throw me awayHello world ! Starting off the post with negative stuff . So yeah. I seriously have no idea whats wrong with me. My grades are falling like shit and ... I dont know . Though im not the only one whose grades dropped . But , its not acceptable ! Damn, must pia all the way to ct2 and eoys. Attitude problem lah. I feel insecure . And, Yog is coming . Aw. I dont exactly look forward to that . Dance has been funnn . Feel sad to leave and go back to my own world , haha. And i shldn have done the "down" in such a way that it strains my throat :D And positive stuff ! I like 207's class tee ! Today's ccr was nice . Oh even if the sky is falling down ! :D Chicken little for the winnn . Jeffery said our costumes looks like bulbasaur !or sth HAHA Then me and shini said it looks more like Bellossom ! HAHA .  Look like right ! HAHA . JOKE . NDP tmr (Y) But im so convinced im so going to be late !
|
Bring it back to that moment ;
Thursday, August 5, 2010 / 9:51 PM ♥
Don’t throw me awayHello world ! Starting off the post with negative stuff . So yeah. I seriously have no idea whats wrong with me. My grades are falling like shit and ... I dont know . Though im not the only one whose grades dropped . But , its not acceptable ! Damn, must pia all the way to ct2 and eoys. Attitude problem lah. I feel insecure . And, Yog is coming . Aw. I dont exactly look forward to that . Dance has been funnn . Feel sad to leave and go back to my own world , haha. And i shldn have done the "down" in such a way that it strains my throat :D And positive stuff ! I like 207's class tee ! Today's ccr was nice . Oh even if the sky is falling down ! :D Chicken little for the winnn . Jeffery said our costumes looks like bulbasaur !or sth HAHA Then me and shini said it looks more like Bellossom ! HAHA .  Look like right ! HAHA . JOKE . NDP tmr (Y) But im so convinced im so going to be late !
|