Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

Don’t leave me alone, I’m screaming
Sunday, August 1, 2010 / 9:11 PM

A love that lost its way.

Im still hopelessly in love with the lyrics of Obsession !
Ah, im so obsessed with it .

I love the haunting and intense feeling !

SHINee ftw !

What if i told you i'm going to die ?

Although i feel the disappointment every single time ,
And the fear of being disappointed yet again ,
I still have a glimpse of hope that you still care.

Went through the photo book yesterday , do you know how much i miss you ?
But, i know you wont come back again .

Anyway ,
Went to jurong library with Jieling today !
Supposed to complete the geog essay , ppt and revise for chem
Unfortunately due to my pigginess we didn really get alot done .
The ppt is more or less there at least .
I got distracted when i picked up a book ...
And didn do anything else till i finished the book .
I also realised i have a weird way of doing up at ppt .
Boring slides.

And after so much research ,
i still have no idea what is land pollution all about .

I need a new headphone !
The wires of my headphone gave way today .
I knew it was going to break soon .
Maybe i should have been more careful with it.
But whats done cannot be undone i guess.
Im short of money . damned .

Im starting to appreciate the song.
But it reminds me of someone everytime i hear it

And i cant tell for sure .
Whether i lost myself .
Or i found myself.

Ive gained alot this year.
Yeah.
And maybe one of it is ,
I realised how much i hate you

YOG is nearing .
And honestly, i dont want it to end so soon.

Why cant The Last Airbender come out tmr!
I want to watch it so badly.

I wonder should i take the chance tmr too ?

And im probably posting so much cause .
I ate too much for dinner .
Dont feel like moving anymore .
Pigs ftw.

Yesterday ,
i was looking for a english novel of a similar plot to the one that inspired Jonghyun to write Obsession.
Came across several books and read their summaries !
And while waiting for Jieling eariler one,
I saw almost all the books !
Its so cool .
The books are interesting, surprisingly.
Probably cause they have a similar plot to the one Jonghyun read yeah.

The man has a dual personality and is suffering from a mental illness.
The woman left towards a place that could never be seen again.





If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.