Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

Torn from my wounded heart ;
Tuesday, August 3, 2010 / 7:57 PM

I can’t even remember, I become scared

Yes i still love obsession !
Partly cause i havent been listening to much songs
Cause my headphones broke .

And i never realise the joy of singing national day songs till today .
Haha .

It sounds so fake though .

The joy? Haha, what a joke.

Sorry for being so emotional the past few days , HAHA .

XUAN !
HAHA . You know , these few years have been kind of tough ...
I sound old saying this haha !
But , thats a fact anyway .
Then we've been through like , ALOT together.
So anyway , thanks for like always being there whenever im upset , pissed off , having attitude problem and all .
Yeah i know my attitude problem is pretty serious . Sadly , But im trying to change ! HAHA .
And HAHA .
Just taking this chance , to say something that i wont normally say with my mouth hee .
I wish i can say it personally though , but im too shy hee .
This is true okay !
Okay , i want to let you know that haha .
You will always be damn important to me and if theres anything i can do to help you i will do it lah . haha .
And in conclusion , i love you hee .

NDP is around the corner .
singing the national day songs , reminds me of bvps' school sing along
and im missing it like shit .
I will give anything to go back to bvps and join in in the sing along.
Anything .
Even though i wont be the one leading the school to sing like with the choir ,
I mean i wasn even from choir haha .
I'll probably be at the back of the hall , on duty or sth .
But the sing along .
Has always been awesome

Damned i think too much .

Anyway , the school stuff as usual .
kind of screwed up chem .
cause penguin didn say a shit about chemical formula .
that aside , i did really badly for geog .
so yeah i wasn in the best of mood today
choir helped alot though .
except the h2h part though which made me think too much.

Thanks huilynn !
Hee , for letting me rant so much .
Got alot off my chest and haha i feel much better now .

Tomorrow will be better yeah ?

---

@ 10.21

HAHA .
I realised the more i tried not to think about it the more i think about it .
SO. I decided to use the method i learnt in class!
Like an open wound . It hurts if you touch it by accident .
But if you keep poking it , it will stop hurting eventually .
So unhappy things , shoo !

On a much happier note !

SHINE .

XD



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.