Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

Even though I wanted to believe that that smile was just for me
Tuesday, October 5, 2010 / 1:51 PM

It probably isn't , right ?



Good things are meant to be shared ! :D

Okay two papers down !
Chinese sucked
I swear
Zzz .
History was fine.
Crosses fingers and prays that i'll get pure history .

Going to mug geography sooon . :D
Geography aint as impt muaha .

What if
It seems like you’re going to love me
Because it seems like you’re going to come to me if I wait just a little
With these anticipations
I can’t leave you
Even though I know that as time accumulates
It becomes pain



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.