Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

I wish that your smile won't be erased
Saturday, October 16, 2010 / 5:04 PM

From now on, i really dont care !

Hee.

Movie of the day is Toy Story 3 ! Pretty nice . Hey theres totoro LOL ! Man i love teddies but the super cute pink teddy is evil ): Not that its really his fault that hes evil though . Ken is disgusting haha.

I was watching some Super Junior parodies too . Maybe thats why i hated you so much , hahah . Nah i still detest you . :D


You were there where we used to play as kids,
A shy girl with pale face.
Far away from my ear brought here by time
I still smile and sing.
I feel like we can meet again if we return to that time.
I close my eyes and call for the girl who lives in my grey memory



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.