Today Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light. |
Leave the ledge and fly
Tuesday, October 12, 2010 / 7:22 PM ♥
When I'm speaking it's the voice of someone else Literature paper today. Screwed up . But hey , its all over ! Post exam mood already ! Seriously, are you kidding me ? 3 hours of art ?! Sitting there and resisting the urge to talk ? THATS CRAZY . Went to the pool . Attempted to do art with Charmaine/Shini. FAILED . LOL . Ended up playing water . xD I cannot find a decent big area to do art hee. 我为什么还在这发呆 ... Maybe 'cause I know you'll always be with me In the possibility I wish that I could find the words to say Baby, I would tell you every time you leave I'm inconsolable Don't you know it, baby? I don't wanna waste another day |
|
If you ever lost someone you truly love Let me hear you say yeah. |
|