Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
The memory of all those days of love
Friday, October 15, 2010 / 1:33 PM ♥
A blade that cuts right through me
Rotting at home today . Again . Ugh giving up the thought of going out to play already . Nothing much to do outside too . So yeah hee . Going over to Rail Mall buy afew bags of potato chips and munch on while watching movies . Man i wish i can rent movies hee . Watched I gave my first love to you today ! Ah the movie was . Okay . I like the part that two little kids kissed each other LOL . Highing at home myself . Ay , ive seen the fun of staying home ! Im not rotting ! Hee " We have kind of different post eoy activities ! " Hahah. It's like every time I turn around I see your faceAnd i was rewatching Super Junior ! Ah , i feel like ive fallen in love again hee. Spent some time trying to learn the dance but uh. Hahah . If i really can dance , i wouldn have given up on dance right ? Hee . And not that i can sing ... my throat is still pmsing ! Oh and i was rewatching Super Junior because . Today is Donghae's birthday ! :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEE . 君と初めて出逢ったのはそう ちょうど今くらいの季節だったね
The first time i met you . It is nearly a year already , right ?
Potato Ftw. :D
Let me be the cloud hanging above you
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
The memory of all those days of love
Friday, October 15, 2010 / 1:33 PM ♥
A blade that cuts right through me
Rotting at home today . Again . Ugh giving up the thought of going out to play already . Nothing much to do outside too . So yeah hee . Going over to Rail Mall buy afew bags of potato chips and munch on while watching movies . Man i wish i can rent movies hee . Watched I gave my first love to you today ! Ah the movie was . Okay . I like the part that two little kids kissed each other LOL . Highing at home myself . Ay , ive seen the fun of staying home ! Im not rotting ! Hee " We have kind of different post eoy activities ! " Hahah. It's like every time I turn around I see your faceAnd i was rewatching Super Junior ! Ah , i feel like ive fallen in love again hee. Spent some time trying to learn the dance but uh. Hahah . If i really can dance , i wouldn have given up on dance right ? Hee . And not that i can sing ... my throat is still pmsing ! Oh and i was rewatching Super Junior because . Today is Donghae's birthday ! :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEE . 君と初めて出逢ったのはそう ちょうど今くらいの季節だったね
The first time i met you . It is nearly a year already , right ?
Potato Ftw. :D
Let me be the cloud hanging above you
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|