Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Seconds, hours, so many days
Monday, October 11, 2010 / 2:47 PM ♥
One night and one more timethe road is going nowhere..Not that i really care about Lit . But i might be taking Lit next year ! Hard chance , but i prefer literature to geography ! And you know, sometimes the things you say , stabs right into me... I still dont understand why do we have to take art ?! 2 more papers left ! Not a good thing . I actually like EOY periods . Because i dont see you . No DMs floating around like flies . No lessons . Just self study. I like it ! But ugh, i want EOYs to end . Oh god , i really miss you ! Where are your guts to fly?Soaring through ... So what's left to prove?I still love you ... We're finally alive.
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
Seconds, hours, so many days
Monday, October 11, 2010 / 2:47 PM ♥
One night and one more timethe road is going nowhere..Not that i really care about Lit . But i might be taking Lit next year ! Hard chance , but i prefer literature to geography ! And you know, sometimes the things you say , stabs right into me... I still dont understand why do we have to take art ?! 2 more papers left ! Not a good thing . I actually like EOY periods . Because i dont see you . No DMs floating around like flies . No lessons . Just self study. I like it ! But ugh, i want EOYs to end . Oh god , i really miss you ! Where are your guts to fly?Soaring through ... So what's left to prove?I still love you ... We're finally alive.
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|