Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
A shy girl with pale face
Thursday, October 14, 2010 / 7:50 PM ♥
I still smile and sing.
Went to Jurong Regional Library with Yuhong today ! :D We had a hard time choosing our 6 books hee ! My $50 ! Hahaha. I feel like we can meet again if we return to that time. I close my eyes and call for the girl who lives in my grey memoryNew EOY plans ! Exercise , Read and Watch a movie every day ! :D Finished a book today . Not that interesting i guess . Watching Aftershock now ! I predict i will cry ! LOL Nah i didn LOL. I realised i like to watch this kind of movie uh . HAHA . Yesterday was Titanic and today Aftershock ! Ugh its getting to me now. I just cant cry , can i ? 想哭 来试探自己麻痹了没 My love , that cannot hear even when I shout
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
A shy girl with pale face
Thursday, October 14, 2010 / 7:50 PM ♥
I still smile and sing.
Went to Jurong Regional Library with Yuhong today ! :D We had a hard time choosing our 6 books hee ! My $50 ! Hahaha. I feel like we can meet again if we return to that time. I close my eyes and call for the girl who lives in my grey memoryNew EOY plans ! Exercise , Read and Watch a movie every day ! :D Finished a book today . Not that interesting i guess . Watching Aftershock now ! I predict i will cry ! LOL Nah i didn LOL. I realised i like to watch this kind of movie uh . HAHA . Yesterday was Titanic and today Aftershock ! Ugh its getting to me now. I just cant cry , can i ? 想哭 来试探自己麻痹了没 My love , that cannot hear even when I shout
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|